Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WrathPak
New
Flight distance : 78366 ft
United States

I do not use a VPN.

I am in the US

I have done the activation and update to the goggles, air unit, and radio controller.

I only have access to 3 channels and the public channel, and cannot switch from 25Mw.

Help!

I have seen many people have this issue on other forums, no solution has been found.
2019-8-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. May we know what mobile device are you using? I would recommend re-calibrating the IMU and compass then fly the drone in enough signal to see if that would work. You may try to re-install the app to see if there will be changes. Please save important files such as photos or videos and sync the flight records prior to deleting the application. For additional information, the aircraft and the application should be updated. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-11
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

make a .TXT file with name naco and a later 1 inside put it in the root of the air unit and it will unlock all the channels
2019-8-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Mafia16 Posted at 8-30 03:46
make a .TXT file with name naco and a later 1 inside put it in the root of the air unit and it will unlock all the channels

I wish we could do that on the Mavic 2 pro too
2019-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules