Can you still RTH in Atti mode?
5073 63 2019-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Czechia

The fact is that I was defending Labroides calling out of a ridiculous use of the word Opposing.  AJ despite having been shown the error in use - then proceeded to try and attribute a meaning to the word that does not exist.
Instead of just accepting graciously the error - it degenerated into a further ridiculous post trying to justify the use of the word.

If it had been myself that had made the error - I would have simply gone back to the post with error in - corrected and moved on. Usually thanking the identifier of the error as well.

Second - I do not appreciate being slated as "**** retentive" ... and that will prompt suitable response. The addition of "****" to the retentive is on purpose as THAT is what AJ was meaning but tried to cover.

Very poor show I have to say.
2019-8-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I assume, if it weren't for all the English scholars getting offended when the laws of the English language are not followed and when people don't use the language as bad and very itchy it wouldn't have spread out enough to be the most commonly used language in the world.  Just as the other country citizens wanting to be American like those in China, if the world doesn't become one and create money from nothing to ensure the fixed price stability for all, it would end in nuclear war.  The secret "God plans" plausible from the hints and clues revealed and exposed to the world instead of glazed over, understood the wrong way, which eventually ends up in people killing each other like when there was the BLM movement and some Dallas shooter got mad at cops shooting "his" people.  We are all individuals.  Just because a group is affected that we seem to be in, it does not mean it has anything to do with us.  Unless they are "immediate" family or friends, it shouldn't affect us too much.  We can only do so much.
2019-8-15
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Czechia

AntDX316 Posted at 8-15 08:48
I assume, if it weren't for all the English scholars getting offended when the laws of the English language are not followed and when people don't use the language as bad and very itchy it wouldn't have spread out enough to be the most commonly used language in the world.  Just as the other country citizens wanting to be American like those in China, if the world doesn't become one and create money from nothing to ensure the fixed price stability for all, it would end in nuclear war.  The secret "God plans" plausible from the hints and clues revealed and exposed to the world instead of glazed over, understood the wrong way, which eventually ends up in people killing each other like when there was the BLM movement and some Dallas shooter got mad at cops shooting "his" people.  We are all individuals.  Just because a group is affected that we seem to be in, it does not mean it has anything to do with us.  Unless they are "immediate" family or friends, it shouldn't affect us too much.  We can only do so much.

Nice one !

My work takes me all over the world and its interesting to hear the variations. Gets a bit hard sometimes when I visit a location where there are no English / Russian speakers - you would be surprised how many places that occurs.
2019-8-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

solentlife Posted at 8-15 08:54
Nice one !

My work takes me all over the world and its interesting to hear the variations. Gets a bit hard sometimes when I visit a location where there are no English / Russian speakers - you would be surprised how many places that occurs.

Yeah, as long as communication gets across it works.  The feet metric imperial standards remain to conflict due to the previous wars.
2019-8-15
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Czechia

Oh no .. please not the measurements !!

One of my jobs is to check calculations of shipping documents .... depending on whose selling and destination of the cargo ... and of course what is the cargo - the volume and weights stated on the docs can be a real pain.

Metric Tons (gross and Nett)
Long Tons
Short Tons
Kilos
M3
Barrels
Gals (US and Imp)

are just a few of the extensive list.

We'll stay of the subject of API, Density at 15C and 20C (in Air and Vac), Specific Gravity at 60/60 ...  
2019-8-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

solentlife Posted at 8-15 11:10
Oh no .. please not the measurements !!

One of my jobs is to check calculations of shipping documents .... depending on whose selling and destination of the cargo ... and of course what is the cargo - the volume and weights stated on the docs can be a real pain.

Yeah, if you do a conversion wrong you would be homeless?
2019-8-15
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Czechia

AntDX316 Posted at 8-15 22:23
Yeah, if you do a conversion wrong you would be homeless?

Not quite !!

But it could be a serious matter when I can or my guys involved with vessels carrying up to 400,000 tonnes ..
Or conducting inventory's of terminals.
2019-8-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

solentlife Posted at 8-15 22:53
Not quite !!

But it could be a serious matter when I can or my guys involved with vessels carrying up to 400,000 tonnes ..

so if the conversion is wrong people would die?
2019-8-15
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Czechia

AntDX316 Posted at 8-15 23:40
so if the conversion is wrong people would die?

??

I know quite often I am involved with Military supplies ... but why would you think people die from miscalculation ??

I can say this though - that various Oil based sanctions imposed that are crippling any countrys ability to earn can and do endanger lives and environment.
Anyone who actually looks at the reality of sanctions, understands that it does not hit the Govt / Politicians first - it hits the poorest before moving up the ladder.
It also undermines production causing environmental problems the longer it continues. Petroleum refining for example - the quality of products goes down as they struggle to produce sufficient fuels to sustain countrys transportation etc. Lack of funds hits investment needed to upgrade or even maintain facilities.

As so often seen - sanctions no matter what form rarely have the desired effect. In fact usually harden the resolve of the very people its directed against.

In the Petroleum world - we see this literally first hand and its heartbreaking some of the results.
2019-8-16
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

solentlife Posted at 8-16 01:26
??

I know quite often I am involved with Military supplies ... but why would you think people die from miscalculation ??

Yeah, but I meant more of like a weight ballast issue.
The sanctions must exist otherwise the other countries will run the improvements so fast the United States wouldn't have jobs resulting in some sort of chaos that would eventually result in Nuclear war.

We need to realize the other countries and our own can self-sustain with or without Any other country.  As long as people think more like a family, self-sustaining problems wouldn't happen as there would be a lot of important sharing.

Somehow, the "God system" intervenes to ensure the stability will is kept just as the moon and the weather keeps things from totally dehydrating.
2019-8-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 8-16 02:07
The sanctions must exist otherwise the other countries will run the improvements so fast the United States wouldn't have jobs resulting in some sort of chaos that would eventually result in Nuclear war.

What medication are you using .... or should you be using?
2019-8-16
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Czechia

Labroides Posted at 8-16 02:38

No need for that ...
2019-8-16
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

LOL @ Labroides.    There are some on here who should stay off here when they are two sheets in the wind.
2019-8-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

solentlife Posted at 8-16 05:19
No need for that ...

Can you understand anything from post #50 or #42?
They appear to be in English but the words are completely semi-random.
Whatever meaning might be there is buried too deep for me to detect.
2019-8-16
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Czechia

AntDX316 Posted at 8-16 02:07

Weight / Ballast issue ?

If you mean cargo distribution on the vessel - that's not the issue, of course my Superintendents are all experienced in assisting the Ships Officers in all cargo aspects.

My original comment was the pain of having to convert measurements into so many others for listing on the cargo documents.

As to sanctions and their real effect ? They come under the umbrella of Protectionism which has been proven so many times to be counter-productive.
With globalisation today - any country that sanctions or withdraws from the global aspect often experiences a limited initial boost, but long term its a road to economic trouble.

Think of another aspect : Developed world provides funds into agencies that then provide finance and support for Developing nations. But as soon as that nation develops sufficient to produce items for world markets - some in the Developed world react by sanctions and tariffs. Bitter sweet - to say the least.
Of course there are other factors to consider - how to prevent unemployment and drain of resources - but punishing the other is not an answer.  In doing so - you are most likely actually injuring supply lines of parts that go to your own factorys. Do you now develop own production of those parts and incur higher costs - if you can find the labour to work. Its a circle that is not such a simple matter.

Oil production costs caused the closure of most USA wells. It was and still is cheaper to import oil. Cause disruption in the Oil Market and you see a temporary re-opening of some wells. USA at present is enjoying a resurgence of Oil Production, but how long it can last is highly debatable.
It is not only the pure cost of maintaining the wells, but the finding of sufficient labour to work them at salarys that are sustainable.
Imagine what happens when Venezuela ... Iran ... Iraq .... Libya as example return to full or near full production. Their oil is far easier recovered than USA 's.

A factor that most people are not aware of : Crude Oil is in many forms and refinerys are normally geared for a particular grade. It is not easy to change grade for a refinery, it takes a lot of work and investment. Another is that refinerys do not produce all grades or products. Depending on the crude designed for - the yields of heavy, middle and light distillates vary.  
2019-8-16
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Labroides Posted at 8-16 05:37
Can you understand anything from post #50 or #42?
They appear to be in English but the words are completely semi-random.
Whatever meaning might be there is buried too deep for me to detect.

Can you understand anything from the content of this thread ?
2019-8-16
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

People have died from overlooking certain things though.  People like you don't run the proper what ifs because your job on Earth is different than those who do.
2019-8-16
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

solentlife Posted at 8-16 05:41
Weight / Ballast issue ?

If you mean cargo distribution on the vessel - that's not the issue, of course my Superintendents are all experienced in assisting the Ships Officers in all cargo aspects.

It's basically how to create money for a reason back then, how BTC is.  If people create it and people buy it, just like sporting events where people pay to watch and like it the owners make money.  We are coming to an age where the governments Need to create money to keep everything in-check.

Some people question why doctors get paid less than athletes but it's because of what I've said.
Also, I like your insight of what happens first hand.  A lot of stuff the world doesn't see.  I wonder how those involve put food on the table who have lost their jobs because of it.  There are banned shipped on all the ports because they've dealt with North Korea.  I lost big money because of Centra Tech.  To a lot of people, it's unknown.  They had up to $91M but they aren't on the news so I'm not sure what people have done. I've lost over $10k, some lost millions.  Tons of things happen that people know nothing about.  I've noticed that people only truly understand things when it's seen through a good presentation.  With just words, it can be a hit or miss.
2019-8-16
Use props
1Eagle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 8-16 07:57
Can you understand anything from the content of this thread ?

Me thinks the title of this thread needs to be changed.
Maybe, "Let's see if we can solve all the worlds problems"
or, "hilosophy, according to blather"

2019-8-16
Use props
1Eagle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

Very entertaining watching the insightful attempt to have a logical discussion with the clueless.
Keep up the good work I need something to kill some more time.......
2019-8-16
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

1Eagle Posted at 8-16 10:23
Me thinks the title of this thread needs to be changed.
Maybe, "Let's see if we can solve all the worlds problems"
or, "Philosophy, according to blather"

It's not us solving the worlds problems.  I'm just saying what is being observed, like when we drone fly we don't really change anything, we are observing.

Of course, we all solve the worlds problems but some solve them a lot more than others like when people donate tens of thousands and millions of dollars to church.  Our $1 doesn't really do much.  Just like paying for printing stuff at Staples for $0.45, they don't make money off that.  That is just a way of bringing people in to buy other things.  Like when we purchase drinks at resturants for like 5000% more than you can if you buy them in bulk, water for example where you get 36 for like $5 but outside it's around $2.50 for each.  I don't think Amazon makes much money from selling what people sell, they make money from the acquistions and other billion dollar investors.  Google and Facebook can do what they do because they have Hundreds of billions of dollars to work with.  If they had worked on Profits alone it would never work as it does.  As long as things keep going up, we will get what we need long enough to thrive in other areas w/o being totally dependant upon them.

The reason why things big go wrong in the world and people don't know why is because they overlook a lot of these things.  People not knowing how pump n' dumps work in Cryptocurrency getting totally screwed.  Those who were in biomed pump n' dumps prior were already seasoned and prepared for the falls.  Coming last truly sucks which is why it's good to know more this way we can make better decisions.

All the hints and clues exist if we just know how to examine them correctly.
2019-8-16
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Czechia

Even I am losing the thread at this point ...

Well it was good while it lasted !
2019-8-16
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

solentlife Posted at 8-16 10:49
Even I am losing the thread at this point ...

Well it was good while it lasted !

People have their cut-offs for a reason.  It's why they do what they do.  If everything was known.. they probably wouldn't do it.
2019-8-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 8-16 11:31
People have their cut-offs for a reason.  It's why they do what they do.  If everything was known.. they probably wouldn't do it.

Definitely
Finally a complete sentence that almost makes sense

2019-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules