Grainy upload to YouTube
1185 1 2019-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CiDrPh
New
Flight distance : 90528 ft
United States

I recorded several clips, as usual with my Phantom 4 Pro, produced a video which looks great on my computer as usual (been doing this for three years). After uploading video to YouTube is when the trouble begins. The video is very grainy! Tried uploading in 8 different frame rates, and each time looks great in post production, but again after uploading to YouTube the video is still grainy. If you view the video on an iPhone the video looks great, but on a desktop computer it looks grainy.I even sent the video to client who viewed on her computer just fine, and when she uploaded it to YouTube she had the same result, grainy! I recalibrated camera prior to shoot and the drone is up to date. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. Here is the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKOFFWpvJ1E&feature=youtu.be
2019-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. Since the recording file that was captured by the Phantom 4 Pro works fine then this situation might due to the third-party platform where we upload the video. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regard to this situation. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules