Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
General Delivery Problems with DJI Ronin S accessories?
882 2 2019-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moicel
lvl.1

Austria

Is there any delivery problems for RSS Cables for Panasonic and the Focus Motor? Theyre out of stock everywhere and it would be nice to now when its in stock again.

2019-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that this RSS cable for Panasonic is not available in our store in your region as of the time being.  We're doing our best to provide the needs of our valued DJI customers as much as possible. We would recommend checking this particular accessory in our dealers to possibly purchase it or provide the email in "IN STOCK REMINDER" section for you to be notified once the accessory is available. Please refer to the link below. We do appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-8-12
Use props
moicel
lvl.1

Austria

DJI Tony Posted at 8-12 10:10
Hi, we're sorry that this RSS cable for Panasonic is not available in our store in your region as of the time being.  We're doing our best to provide the needs of our valued DJI customers as much as possible. We would recommend checking this particular accessory in our dealers to possibly purchase it or provide the email in "IN STOCK REMINDER" section for you to be notified once the accessory is available. Please refer to the link below. We do appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

I called 12 Local dealers today. No one has it.  SO i guess there has to be a problem because one of them told me that there is a problem with deliveries.
2019-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules