Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
There is an error with active track on ronin sc
2545 6 2019-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
truonghao
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2425 ft
Vietnam

Hi everybody. I am using the Ronin-SC on Canon 800d and Len kit 18-55 (it's very light). Fortunately, it works normally. However it has a bit of a problem when I use Active track. When I attach iPhone 6s to the camera, ronin sc is often dumped forward and backward during the track (tilt axis), I am also considering buying canon r for testing. I don't know if my device has errors or other causes, can someone answer for me? I saw the motor vibrating quite hard.Thank for answer

2019-8-12
Use props
Chrome Dome
lvl.3
Canada

Did you do the balance test in the app after you installed the phone on the cam?   If yes, what does the test report back?

I have a larger phone and little tiny hair adjustments was needed to get it to sort of balance.    The best test result thebapp gave me was "excellent for 2 axis" and "ok" for tilt axis.
2019-8-12
Use props
truonghao
lvl.3
Vietnam

Chrome Dome Posted at 8-12 07:42
Did you do the balance test in the app after you installed the phone on the cam?   If yes, what does the test report back?

I have a larger phone and little tiny hair adjustments was needed to get it to sort of balance.    The best test result thebapp gave me was "excellent for 2 axis" and "ok" for tilt axis.
Thank for reply. I tried to balance and the result was “excellent“ but when the phone is attached, it seems unbalanced, the tilting axis is collapsed as soon as the axle is weighed
2019-8-12
Use props
Chrome Dome
lvl.3
Canada

truonghao Posted at 8-12 09:50
Thank for reply. I tried to balance and the result was “excellent“ but when the phone is attached, it seems unbalanced, the tilting axis is collapsed as soon as the axle is weighed

The only thing i can suggest is to do your best to balance the camera with phone on top using really really REALLY fine adjustments.  Get it to a point where it will not flop standing still... and then turn on the SC and do a balamce test with the phone on top.  See what the test says...
2019-8-13
Use props
truonghao
lvl.3
Vietnam

Chrome Dome Posted at 8-13 14:01
The only thing i can suggest is to do your best to balance the camera with phone on top using really really REALLY fine adjustments.  Get it to a point where it will not flop standing still... and then turn on the SC and do a balamce test with the phone on top.  See what the test says...

I understand that. But really, I can't check the balance. My device fell forward before I finished the test.
2019-8-14
Use props
Moni Johnson
Captain
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

truonghao Posted at 8-14 00:16
I understand that. But really, I can't check the balance. My device fell forward before I finished the test.

Did you balance with the phone already mounted to the camera? If so, did you balance at a 45-degree angle as DJI suggests?
2019-8-14
Use props
truonghao
lvl.3
Vietnam

Moni Johnson Posted at 8-14 20:04
Did you balance with the phone already mounted to the camera? If so, did you balance at a 45-degree angle as DJI suggests?

I has balanced when phone mounted to the camera. I changed it because I thought my device was faulty. Thanks for answer.
2019-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules