Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NjuniorNL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57031 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Anyone any luck using the Ronin-SC with a FujiFilm X-T30? Other than stabilizing the camera?

I see some progress with the X-T3.

Nothing works at the moment while using the app or button for recording while using my X-T30. Also when I connect the usb cable my screen on the camera goes black.

Realy painfull.

Hope DJI can help with this.

Regards,
Nanno.
2019-8-12
Use props
ZavDV
lvl.3
Russia

Hello,

I bought a DJI Ronin-SC for my Fuji X-T30 because I found it in the list of supported cameras. However, apart from stabilization, nothing works There is no way to select USB tethering in the firmware. Maybe Fuji will do a miracle in the new firmware)) In the meantime, it’s really sad

2019-8-14
Use props
ZavDV
lvl.3
Russia

Hello,

I bought a DJI Ronin-SC for my Fuji X-T30 because I found it in the list of supported cameras. However, apart from stabilization, nothing works There is no way to select USB tethering in the firmware. Maybe Fuji will do a miracle in the new firmware)) In the meantime, it’s really sad

2019-8-14
Use props
ZavDV
lvl.3

I want to mention here the news from a neighboring branch.
DJI has a remote control cable for the X-T20 and X-T30
I found in the DJI store such a cable for 19 euros

231746u7hb7kfotys8gs66.jpg

2019-9-17
Use props
Spaky
lvl.2

ZavDV Posted at 9-17 03:37
I want to mention here the news from a neighboring branch.
DJI has a remote control cable for the X-T20 and X-T30
I found in the DJI store such a cable for 19 euros

Hi I would like to ask where you have found this information, because from DJI.com site I only found that .pdf:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf

and is not reporting cable to start/stopping video recording.
Thanks a lot for your feedback
2019-9-18
Use props
ZavDV
lvl.3

Spaky Posted at 9-18 01:30
Hi I would like to ask where you have found this information, because from DJI.com site I only found that .pdf:

Hi,

2019-9-18
Use props
ZavDV
lvl.3

as you can see from the link DJI updated this document recently
2019-9-18
Use props
NOuwehand
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

I ordered the cable for Fujifilm. Will update my findings when it comes in.
2019-10-22
Use props
robert.sarasin
New
Flight distance : 5066 ft
United States

I am trying to connect my Fujifilm T-20 to the Ronin-SC but I am getting a black screen with a USB sign. I do not have the option to select "USB tether shooting auto" on my camera. Can someone help me solve this issue?
2020-5-2
Use props
PilleniusMC
lvl.3
Germany

robert.sarasin Posted at 5-2 11:46
I am trying to connect my Fujifilm T-20 to the Ronin-SC but I am getting a black screen with a USB sign. I do not have the option to select "USB tether shooting auto" on my camera. Can someone help me solve this issue?

That is the problem they are also having, as the camera has no USB tether option in the firmware. So the X-T20 doesn't support the USB control cable at this point, only the RSS-Cable for Fujifilm, which is an optional accessory.
2020-5-4
Use props
LeviS
New
Hungary

Hello All,
I am having trouble connecting my x-t30 to the ronin sc via usb-c cable.
With the new firmware on the camera (v1.20) the control through usb should be available.
Is it supposed to work or is there a new ronin-sc firmware in works to have the compatibility? (like with the x-t3..)

Thanks for the help!
2020-5-14
Use props
NOuwehand
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

LeviS Posted at 5-14 07:19
Hello All,
I am having trouble connecting my x-t30 to the ronin sc via usb-c cable.
With the new firmware on the camera (v1.20) the control through usb should be available.

There is a specific cable for the XT30 and the Ronin. USB-C cable will not work. You can find it on the site. I have it and all is working fine.
2020-5-14
Use props
PilleniusMC
lvl.3
Germany

About the X-T30 gimbal/drone support, yes, DJI would need to add that in the next firmware, but at the moment you could get the specific cable.
2020-5-15
Use props
LeviS
New
Hungary

PilleniusMC Posted at 5-15 02:00
About the X-T30 gimbal/drone support, yes, DJI would need to add that in the next firmware, but at the moment you could get the specific cable.

Thanks a lot, this information stopped me worrying about my equipment. I hope DJI will add support in the new firmware.
2020-5-15
Use props
peek188
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So at todays day what is compability xt30 with ronin sc? Is there follow focus option,pulling focus ect?
2020-5-24
Use props
PilleniusMC
lvl.3
Germany

peek188 Posted at 5-24 03:03
So at todays day what is compability xt30 with ronin sc? Is there follow focus option,pulling focus ect?

I don't think there has been a firmware update of the Ronin yet for the new Fuji firmware, so the wait is still ongoin.
2020-5-24
Use props
peek188
lvl.1

United Kingdom

PilleniusMC Posted at 5-24 06:27
I don't think there has been a firmware update of the Ronin yet for the new Fuji firmware, so the wait is still ongoin.

so there is no any cooperation between camera and gimball?
2020-5-24
Use props
PilleniusMC
lvl.3
Germany

peek188 Posted at 5-24 09:42
so there is no any cooperation between camera and gimball?

Not yet to my knowledge, but thanks to a X-T30 firmware update at least it is now possible.
2020-5-24
Use props
peek188
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So what about using features like tracking, shooting timelapses with rotation, using app features and focus servo motor. Is there any point to buy ronin sc for xt30 in terms of functionality
2020-6-3
Use props
PilleniusMC
lvl.3
Germany

peek188 Posted at 6-3 01:42
So what about using features like tracking, shooting timelapses with rotation, using app features and focus servo motor. Is there any point to buy ronin sc for xt30 in terms of functionality

Well, you can do everything except pulling focus electronically with the cable for Fujifilm.
2020-6-3
Use props
Mimitcha
New

France

PilleniusMC Posted at 6-3 04:48
Well, you can do everything except pulling focus electronically with the cable for Fujifilm.

Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum.
1st of all thanks for all the useful information.
I'm an X-T30 user, and just bought the DJI Ronin SC (I'll receive it this week, can't wait to test all these features !).
So based on your comments, I bought the RSS cable, but that won't help charging the battery or use use the electronic focus... which kinda sucks.
Do you guys think that DJI will update the Ronin SC firmware to allow using the USB-C connection with the X-T30 (since Fuji made the update) ?
DJI has been pretty quick to add the X-T4, do you think they'll also do it for the X-T30 ?
Is there any way we could put pressure on them haha ?
2020-6-15
Use props
PilleniusMC
lvl.3
Germany

Mimitcha Posted at 6-15 05:18
Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum.
1st of all thanks for all the useful information.
I'm an X-T30 user, and just bought the DJI Ronin SC (I'll receive it this week, can't wait to test all these features !).

They may update it if enough people want it. Fuji is finally opening up there ecosystem, which is good for all of us Fuji users.
2020-6-17
Use props
djiuser_N2pzxrbgY5ok
lvl.2
Flight distance : 181575 ft
Sri Lanka

NOuwehand Posted at 2020-5-14 11:08
There is a specific cable for the XT30 and the Ronin. USB-C cable will not work. You can find it on the site. I have it and all is working fine.

Hi. So if i connect the Ronin with camera using this 3.5mm jack, where to plug external mic?
2021-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules