Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 update information but no update
1026 5 2019-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavGuido
Second Officer
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello DJI Team,
erverytime i start my mavic air, i get the information of a new app Version xx.24, but in the app store are no new app available.
Can you tell me why it is so?

Thanks and regards Guido

2019-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. DJI GO for Android v3.1.58/ DJI GO 4 for Android v4.3.24 and the higher versions better fit the Android system update, and the application response speed and overall user experience will be greatly improved. However, due to the Android system update, the flight simulator function under the Academy in the app will no longer be supported. Please note that if you need to use the flight simulator function, do not update the app to this version or higher versions. Other functions will not be affected. If the flight simulator function cannot be used due to app update by mistake, please contact DJI to obtain a lower version which supports flight simulator function and install it. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-8-12
Use props
MavGuido
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 8-12 09:29
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. DJI GO for Android v3.1.58/ DJI GO 4 for Android v4.3.24 and the higher versions better fit the Android system update, and the application response speed and overall user experience will be greatly improved. However, due to the Android system update, the flight simulator function under the Academy in the app will no longer be supported. Please note that if you need to use the flight simulator function, do not update the app to this version or higher versions. Other functions will not be affected. If the flight simulator function cannot be used due to app update by mistake, please contact DJI to obtain a lower version which supports flight simulator function and install it. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Sorry to say that, but you completly ignor my question.
I got the info that a new Version of go 4 app is available v4.3.24, but i cannot install it.
I have the version 4.3.20 and the google store shows me no newer app.

So there is a info for a new version, but i can´t find it anywhere.
I deinstalled the x20 Version but the store gives me the x20 again and again.

Can you tell me what i have to do?
Thanks and regards Guido
2019-8-12
Use props
raven swe
Captain
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

its not out yet, advisory that its coming, click the box to not show again and it will stop popping up
2019-8-12
Use props
MavGuido
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

raven swe Posted at 8-12 12:08
its not out yet, advisory that its coming, click the box to not show again and it will stop popping up

Ah ok, its more like a warning for the upcomming version?
2019-8-14
Use props
raven swe
Captain
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

yeah just a warning its coming
2019-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules