2126 2 2019-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paukyducky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22867 ft
United States

Hello!

I just got a Ronin SC, I am using it with a Sony A7 iii and a 16-35 F/4. I got everything balanced, but am noticing a problem when I am circling or turning, its very jerky, the camera will not pan when held upright or roll when held in flashlight mode smoothly. When I am turning there will be a lag for example 1 second then it will turn.

I balanced it and all status says excellent and I auto tuned it and everything. I can't seem to figure out how to get it smooth. My Weebill works perfectly fine, so its not my technique...

I am about to return it if it doesn't work properly soon.
Thanks for your help!

2019-8-12
Use props
blastississimo
lvl.1

Hi there, I also am experiencing pretty terrible stuttering when in 360 roll flashlight mode as well. also tuned it and status is all clear across the board. I remember the Ronin S having a similar issue that was fixed over firmware.  DJI, is anything in the pipeline for a firmware update for the Ronin SC?
2019-9-3
Use props
Jens dronewow
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,

i have got the same problem. My Sony Alpha 7 III together with a 16-35mm, f4, is stuttering all time after starting the Ronin SC. Everything ist balanced fine. I did all  updates. Before the last firmware update everything went well. Although my Ronin SC gets connected via bluetooth to my iPhone. But the app doesn't work. It says there is no bluetooth Connection, but there is.
2019-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules