644 3 2019-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Photo FlyBoy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4618143 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone have an extra backplate that covers the circuit board on the camera Yaw arm for a Phantom 4 Pro?
2019-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need in regard to this situation. For a friendly reminder, we don't recommend our customers to fix the drone by their end as this process is not in accordance with our after-sales policy. Therefore, fixing the drone would possibly void the warranty. However, this decision would still depend on our customer's preferences. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-8-12
Use props
Photo FlyBoy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4618143 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-12 14:24
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need in regard to this situation. For a friendly reminder, we don't recommend our customers to fix the drone by their end as this process is not in accordance with our after-sales policy. Therefore, fixing the drone would possibly void the warranty. However, this decision would still depend on our customer's preferences. We do appreciate your understanding.

I am well out of the warranty period.  There is no way to find the parts needed to do my own repairs, that being said I ended up sending it to DJI for repairs and peace of mind.  
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Photo FlyBoy Posted at 8-14 16:08
I am well out of the warranty period.  There is no way to find the parts needed to do my own repairs, that being said I ended up sending it to DJI for repairs and peace of mind.

Hi, thank you for the update. We're sorry that you were not able to purchase the item that you may need. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for the continued support!
2019-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules