Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket Extension Rod - pan and tilt setting
423 6 8-13 03:33
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJG
Captain
Flight distance : 460131 ft
United Kingdom

Is it possible to adjust the sensitivity of the joystick of the extension rod? I find it too easy to make massive movements with even the slightest of touches.
Thanks,
Chris
8-13 03:33
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello and good day Chris. Thank you reaching out. I am sorry to say as of the moment we do not have the option to adjust the sensitivity of the joystick of  DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Rod. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check the user manual of the DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Rod. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Rod_User_Guide.pdf
8-17 10:44
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
Australia

I find that using two thumbs works better for really slow movements - one thumb restrains the movement while the other does the pushing.  Hard to describe...
8-17 14:56
Use props
ChrisJG
Captain
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-17 10:44
Hello and good day Chris. Thank you reaching out. I am sorry to say as of the moment we do not have the option to adjust the sensitivity of the joystick of  DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Rod. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check the user manual of the DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Rod. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo%20Pocket/Osmo_Pocket_Extension_Rod_User_Guide.pdf

Thank you DJI Stephen.
8-17 22:23
Use props
ChrisJG
Captain
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 8-17 14:56
I find that using two thumbs works better for really slow movements - one thumb restrains the movement while the other does the pushing.  Hard to describe...

Thank you, I'll give that a go! I also found that using active track makes for good, steady moves too!
8-17 22:24
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

ChrisJG Posted at 8-17 22:23
Thank you DJI Stephen.

You are very much welcome Chris. If you have ant other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
8-18 08:54
Use props
cosmic68
First Officer
Flight distance : 89042 ft
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 8-17 14:56
I find that using two thumbs works better for really slow movements - one thumb restrains the movement while the other does the pushing.  Hard to describe...

Great tip. This actually worked out for me
8-19 01:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules