Phantom 4 pro
720 7 2019-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WSGlDanSf5vE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31667 ft
United States

Does anyone have any experience with the website back market? They advertise a p4p for sale refurbished by wellbot and shows it as a 12mp camera.
2019-8-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need. We would also recommend buying our DJI Products with our dealers which can be checked using the link below. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-8-13
Use props
Sick Dog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

sorry, wrong thread
2019-8-13
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

run away from it...
2019-8-14
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If they can't be bothered to get the correct information which is freely and publicly available, then they don't deserve your money, never mind any other issues you might have being a refurbed drone from them that isn't correctly listed.
2019-8-14
Use props
SurveyMan46123
New

United States

I had a friend purchase a drone from someone online and it turned out to be junk.    I wouldn't purchase any drone unless from the company that makes it.  

2019-8-15
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1852408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ben Mason Posted at 8-14 02:37
If they can't be bothered to get the correct information which is freely and publicly available, then they don't deserve your money, never mind any other issues you might have being a refurbed drone from them that isn't correctly listed.

I WAS JUST LOOKING AT YOUR COLLECTION OF DRONES AND I HAVE TO ASK, DO YOU NEED A 1 OR 2 CAR GARAGE TO PUT THEM IN?

2019-8-17
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Edward J Smith Posted at 8-17 15:00
I WAS JUST LOOKING AT YOUR COLLECTION OF DRONES AND I HAVE TO ASK, DO YOU NEED A 1 OR 2 CAR GARAGE TO PUT THEM IN?

My List is a little deceptive, i repair drones as part of my job, so i'm sure if someone from DJI looked at my account they would find i have activated hundreds of drones and have thousands of DJI products associated with my account.
2019-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules