Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Repair cost
663 6 2019-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NickEST1987
Second Officer
Flight distance : 587362 ft
United States

This is a silly question, but does anyone have a ball park figure on how much it would cost to send in a spark for repair if you don't have the protection plan on it? At the rate I'm going I'll have the thing destroyed before I even get it paid off
2019-8-13
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

#Quick Reply Here#https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Spake-Middle-Frame-Shell/dp/B0772R3TP5
2019-8-13
Use props
Ben Mason
Second Officer
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That would depend on what needs fixing and who you send it to. If your talking DJI, I'm not sure about your region, but i believe it's 50 euros labor charge, 30 euros freight charge, + Parts that need replacing + VAT. This is obviously assuming you aren't in warranty or have DJI care. If you know what's damaged i could give you a better breakdown, but again i don't know how the charges differ in the US.
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi NickEST1987, here are the repair component price and service fee https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry for your reference. Hope it helps.
2019-8-14
Use props
D2_hunter
Second Officer
United States

depends how much damage is on the drone
2019-8-20
Use props
lefkos36
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11972 ft

Dear friend, I feel for you. I just had to pay 250 Euros for repairing my Spark gimbal. I am terribly disappointed from DJI's repair policy. My camera was working just fine, BUT the official service would not only change the gimbal, because DJI is NOT selling it without the camera.
2019-9-3
Use props
NickEST1987
Second Officer
Flight distance : 587362 ft

lefkos36 Posted at 9-3 15:37
Dear friend, I feel for you. I just had to pay 250 Euros for repairing my Spark gimbal. I am terribly disappointed from DJI's repair policy. My camera was working just fine, BUT the official service would not only change the gimbal, because DJI is NOT selling it without the camera.

I could of gone on amazon and bought the new pieces for half the price and fixed it myself.  If I messed it up I wouldn't be able to send it in to DJI for repair though so beter safe than sorry
2019-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules