Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mimo "Update"
1444 9 2019-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Curt1591
Captain
Thailand

There is a new Mimo update !   

Is it just me?
Or, does anyone else think that DJI should address concerns with existing product support before developing a new product and updating software to deal with that?

2019-8-14
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Captain

United Kingdom

The 'Update' is purely a notification about some downtime on their Skypixel app. That is not a new app to my knowledge.
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Captain
United Kingdom

That’s just not a true statement, there are updates to some users.
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. Yes, we already released the new update for the DJI Mimo App kindly check your application for the future updates. Our team is doing its best to address all the reported issues with the existing products. Please let us know if you have any problems or concern and we are more than happy to help. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!

2019-8-14
Use props
marklodi
lvl.1
United States

Hi. Does this update also include a firmware update for the Pocket? I ask because I almost solely connect to the pocket via wireless now and have to break out the USB-C adapter (and remove my phone case) to connect it directly. I don't want to go through all of that if there is no need. (Would also be great if the Mimo app would let you know what the latest firmware version should be on your connected devices, so you can just compare the version number to what's shows on the device. - If it already does this, can you point me to where it is?)

Thanks,

Mark
2019-8-14
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Captain

United Kingdom

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 8-14 09:52
The 'Update' is purely a notification about some downtime on their Skypixel app. That is not a new app to my knowledge.

Sorry for the wrong info. I've only had the Skypixel notification so far.
2019-8-14
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

marklodi Posted at 8-14 12:07
Hi. Does this update also include a firmware update for the Pocket? I ask because I almost solely connect to the pocket via wireless now and have to break out the USB-C adapter (and remove my phone case) to connect it directly. I don't want to go through all of that if there is no need. (Would also be great if the Mimo app would let you know what the latest firmware version should be on your connected devices, so you can just compare the version number to what's shows on the device. - If it already does this, can you point me to where it is?)

Thanks,

No Pocket firmware update. It's a MIMO app update only, and predominantly intended to add support for the new Osmo Mobile 3.
2019-8-14
Use props
Curt1591
Captain
Thailand

But, .....
2019-8-14
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd like to see Live Streaming as an implemented feature...
2019-8-25
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

I guess it's not that simple - the people developing new products might not be the same people as are maintaining the old.  And while they need to support existing products and customers, they need to be growing the business with new innications to maintain the income streams to support the older products.  And around it goes.
2019-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules