CinemaDNG & Apple ProRes license
1085 3 2019-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oran
lvl.1

Israel

Hi,

I have Inspire 2, enmuse X7 and DJI SSD 480 GB.
I am trying for several days to find a way to make an autonomous flight mission (with DJI GS Pro, Litchi and more) that record in 6K.
I would like to know if I will buy the CinemaDNG or Apple ProRes license, this option will be avalble in DJI GS Pro or Litchi?
If no, because the license is no cheap (500$-1000$), there is a chance to open for me the license for several hours to check it? if it will work, I will buy the license.

Best regards,
Oran

2019-8-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry.  Unfortunately, GS pro doesn't have an option to use the Cinema DNG or Apple prores with your Inspire 2. Having a license key would permanently be bonded to the Inspire 2, therefore, this license key can't be rented for a test. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-14
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 8-14 11:44
Hi, thanks for the inquiry.  Unfortunately, GS pro doesn't have an option to use the Cinema DNG or Apple prores with your Inspire 2. Having a license key would permanently be bonded to the Inspire 2, therefore, this license key can't be rented for a test. Thank you for your support.

I'm sorry but this information is incorrect. We did manage to film in RAW using GSPro the other day on a pre-programmed route.

Drone Pilot has GSPro Open
Drone Cam Op has DJI GO 4 Open

Cam Op records and it will record to the SSD.

Simple as that.
2019-8-30
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

CloudVisual Posted at 8-30 05:13
I'm sorry but this information is incorrect. We did manage to film in RAW using GSPro the other day on a pre-programmed route.

Drone Pilot has GSPro Open

thanx for pointing this out !!!
2019-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules