697 4 2019-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fat Controller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 155246 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is it OK if I don't post anything on the 'Works' part of the forum today? I think I've used most if not all of the footage I shot in Scotland.
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, you could post in any section herein DJI Forum as long as the topic is related. Usually, if you would like to share your work with our DJI Products, you could post it under the "Works" section. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-14
Use props
Fat Controller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 155246 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 8-14 08:18
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, you could post in any section herein DJI Forum as long as the topic is related. Usually, if you would like to share your work with our DJI Products, you could post it under the "Works" section. Thank you for your support.

I was only being half serious, I got a lot of shots of Scotland and have used most of them. I'm happy to post them for the enjoyment of the other forum visitors but I wouldn't like to annoy anyone by posting too much.
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fat Controller Posted at 8-14 11:15
I was only being half serious, I got a lot of shots of Scotland and have used most of them. I'm happy to post them for the enjoyment of the other forum visitors but I wouldn't like to annoy anyone by posting too much.

No worries, this forum is all about sharing your work and information to our valued DJI Forum members.
2019-8-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Keep posting - that's what it's all about - I'd rather see beautiful images of Scotland than someone writing an essay about a scratch on their drone!
2019-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules