Phantom 4 Pro plus download
609 3 2019-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andrevgrieken
New

United States

i have the Phantom 4 Pro plus, is it possible to download the playstore, or kittyhawk, so i can use it to unlock a zone that the Go app doesnt?
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Users can install third-party apps when the Phantom 4 Pro+ remote controller is updated to the latest firmware. However, DJI cannot be held responsible for any compatibility issues or other problems that occur as a result. If you experience any problems after installing a third-party app, we recommend uninstalling the app and/or restoring the controller to its original factory settings. Thank you for understanding.
2019-8-14
Use props
fans74bab6ae
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-14 08:14
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Users can install third-party apps when the Phantom 4 Pro+ remote controller is updated to the latest firmware. However, DJI cannot be held responsible for any compatibility issues or other problems that occur as a result. If you experience any problems after installing a third-party app, we recommend uninstalling the app and/or restoring the controller to its original factory settings. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for responding, is it possible to download like an App Store
2019-8-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans74bab6ae Posted at 8-14 14:55
Thank you for responding, is it possible to download like an App Store

You're most welcome. This might be possible, however, since we don't recommend installing different applications in the built-in screen, I'm afraid that we don't have an official process for downloading third-party applications. Thank you for understanding.
2019-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules