No Video - just the DJI logo FPV Goggles / Air Unit
12570 17 2019-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans72dc9910
lvl.2
United States

Hello,

I have activated my Air Unit, Goggles, and Controller. I have upgraded them to the latest firmware available from DJI. I can link to all devices. The goggles can see device info for all components. I am getting no video. I just see a black screen with the White DJI logo on it. I can change chanells and see signal strengths. I can change power. I see all eight channels. Does these mean my Air Unit is not working? It is very hot. But even before it gets very hot, I get no video. I have tried 25mw and 700mw and still no video, just the White DJI logo on the Goggles screen. Please help? Can I get a return started?
2019-8-14
Use props
fans72dc9910
lvl.2
United States

I found the problem. I ended up opening the video camera and found that the cable was not completely connected. I use a magnifying glass and lightly press the connector into the board and it went into place. I then powered everything up and now have video.
2019-8-15
Use props
LozAir
lvl.1
Flight distance : 143471 ft
Australia

I have this exact same problem!   It was working earlier, but now there is no image, just the DJI logo, but the betaflight OSD is showing up all the elements, so everything is connected properly, just no image?   No crash nothing in between usages, so not sure why it's suddenly stopped working.  DJI controller connects with goggles and drone no problems.  Can fly it too LoS, just no FPV image in the goggles, just the white DJI text.  Any advice would be really appreciated!
I also opened up the camera and checked the Vista unit and the coaxial seemed plugged in fine with no issues.....

It does say low power mode enabled in the goggles and says I can't record video....
2020-7-26
Use props
djiuser_3gMV9V277MrO
New

United States

LozAir Posted at 7-26 08:50
I have this exact same problem!   It was working earlier, but now there is no image, just the DJI logo, but the betaflight OSD is showing up all the elements, so everything is connected properly, just no image?   No crash nothing in between usages, so not sure why it's suddenly stopped working.  DJI controller connects with goggles and drone no problems.  Can fly it too LoS, just no FPV image in the goggles, just the white DJI text.  Any advice would be really appreciated!
I also opened up the camera and checked the Vista unit and the coaxial seemed plugged in fine with no issues.....

What ever happened?
Same thing is going on with my new Air unit.
It flew for 1:39 seconds then the image stopped.. and the drone crashed :-)
Everything else is working, including the OSD, just no image from the camera
I checked the cable, that didn't help
2020-10-14
Use props
djiuser_owLLTzt0epLO
New

Belgium

The same happened to me. Brand New air unit. The image froze at launch and afterwards only dji logo. It made me crash my wing on its maiden flight, causing significant damage and almost some tears.
The camera connector disconnected. I reconnected it and applied some glue. Its seems like a serious issue to me.
2020-11-9
Use props
Dragon CAD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 194426 ft
France

Same problem here.

My  third one with I have issues.

New air unit. I break the antenna in the slot.

I open it. I soldier directly an antenna. After that everything work except s not recognised.

I do a few ride with no problem. This morning I plug a 6s. No video just the logo.
2021-3-5
Use props
Dragon CAD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 194426 ft
France

One month 3 air unit
2021-3-5
Use props
fansd69a095f
New

Russia

I have a similar problem , I got a new AIR UNIT, it connects to the glasses, but there is no video . I checked the cable to the camera , it's good . What could be the problem, please help !
2021-5-12
Use props
sbarton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 877110 ft
United States

Same issue.  Any update?  
2021-5-25
Use props
djiuser_EK0cAxVPvFn9
lvl.1

United States

Same issue, never flown, just trying to get everything set up.
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_K7IojkLeHynR
New

United States

Same thing here... I'm showing about 6mbs on osd as well... plug in another air unit and video comes on just fine and reading 25mbs. Software is up to date on both units. Pretty frustrating especially since I've been waiting for weeks for everything to come in before assembly and really took my time building this quad right.
2021-6-14
Use props
djiuser_UW8ql1j6yLA6
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_K7IojkLeHynR Posted at 6-14 19:21
Same thing here... I'm showing about 6mbs on osd as well... plug in another air unit and video comes on just fine and reading 25mbs. Software is up to date on both units. Pretty frustrating especially since I've been waiting for weeks for everything to come in before assembly and really took my time building this quad right.

Anyone ever figure a solution to this problem??
Could definitely use the help
2021-8-11
Use props
djiuser_KeY9sNZefePD
New

New Zealand

Hi , Yep I have the same issue , brand new , did the update and registration and have the dji logo and osd but no camera . Very frustrating. Is there anyone reading our issues as there is no help or answers?
2021-10-29
Use props
djiuser_V7YIOO8mnXx8
New

United States

fansd69a095f Posted at 2021-5-12 11:25
I have a similar problem , I got a new AIR UNIT, it connects to the glasses, but there is no video . I checked the cable to the camera , it's good . What could be the problem, please help ![view_image] [view_image]

Same thing for me. Brand new caddy air unit. Links up okay, see good bit rate in the DJI goggles V2 Screeen, but no image from the camera. Just black screen that reads DJI. I tried unplugging and plugging back in the cable that connects the Carmelita to the control unit on both sides. Still didn’t work. This is my first impression from DJI, so it’s pretty disappointing
2022-3-26
Use props
refpico
New

Czechia

Hello guys,

This is mostly caused by too much stressed cable from camera to air unit.
Look for sharp bends and try to straighten the cable as much as u can.
Hope it help!

Happy flying

2022-11-24
Use props
djiuser_lZOlDGI4rzDG
New

United States

fans72dc9910 Posted at 2019-8-15 02:54
I found the problem. I ended up opening the video camera and found that the cable was not completely connected. I use a magnifying glass and lightly press the connector into the board and it went into place. I then powered everything up and now have video.

I'm having the same problem.. if you have any new info on how to fix the problem please help me. Thanks bro
2023-7-9
Use props
agiannoukos4
lvl.1

Greece

I just faced the same problem, I was playing on Betaflight for 30min after a normal flight and then goggles went black showing only the logo. I opend both the vtx and then the camera to plug again the cable.
Seems the cable from the side of the camera was the problem and now is working again.
2023-11-3
Use props
Chilling
lvl.1

United States

Same problem with Dji o3 and I replaced the camera cable and nothing changed. Anyone know how to fix it?
1-3 21:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules