Upgrading To New NPVT581 Controller With Tilt Knob
3336 7 2014-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richmod
lvl.1
United States

I have the Phantom 2 Vision +. I just got the new controller NPVT581 because of the new tilt knob, but I can't seem to get the knob to work. The remote has been sucessfully binded to the phantom and I updated my new contoller to 1.2.30, software 1.1. The X1 slider in the app moves when I turn the knob, but camera doesn't tilt.
Please help!
2014-11-13
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Are you sure you have the vision assistant set to the correct transmitter -- "upgrade version"?
Transmitter&gimbal.gif
2014-11-16
Use props
DJI-擎天柱
lvl.2

China

Try steps gil posted
2014-11-17
Use props
DJI-DingC
lvl.2

China

Not only that you have to select "Upgrade Version" before using your new remote controller, but also do remember to upgrade the firmwares to the latest version, otherwise the new remote controller won't work.
2014-11-17
Use props
MalcB
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI-DingC Posted at 2014-11-18 00:48
Not only that you have to select "Upgrade Version" before using your new remote controller, but also ...

I don't have the option to select "Upgraded" or "Basic" version in the selection. I've upgraded all the firmware and software versions to the latest but no go !
The new RC turns the rotors but doesn't control the gimbal :-(
I've re-linked the RC to the receiver so I'm not sure what the next steps are !

Help !
2014-11-17
Use props
drone7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51998 ft
United States

MalcB Posted at 2014-11-18 04:02
I don't have the option to select "Upgraded" or "Basic" version in the selection. I've upgraded al ...

MalcB - Upgrading the PT2 assistant software and RC assistant software from your current version to the latest doesn't always work for everybody. I have the same issue before what I did was UNINSTALL everything PT2 and RC assistant software and RE-INSTALL  the latest version. Calibrate the X1 on the RC assistant by moving the dial and also calibrate transmitter in the PT2 assistant software and everything should work. My dial is now moving very smooth  better than using the iphone app.
2014-11-17
Use props
MalcB
lvl.2

United Kingdom

drone7 Posted at 2014-11-18 06:01
MalcB - Upgrading the PT2 assistant software and RC assistant software from your current version to ...

That did it !!! I reinstalled the Vision + and RC Assistant software but included the Driver Installer software which I'd missed from the initial install. All is good now
Thanks for your help !
Malc
2014-11-18
Use props
drone7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51998 ft
United States

MalcB Posted at 2014-11-19 05:28
That did it !!! I reinstalled the Vision + and RC Assistant software but included the Driver Insta ...

Np, have fun flying.
2014-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules