1049 32 2019-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Following our recent trip to the wonderful Island of Malta June this year, this is our second video undertaken with our DJI products, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Osmo Pocket, Ronin S
The following video is of Mdina the silent City and Rabat, an outstanding location to visit, if but at times very busy during the summer months. So from Ta`Qali into Mdina is surrounded in history, from the Roman conquest to the siege of the Ottaman Empire to the Second World War the area has something of unique interest for all who visit. Sit back and enjoy our video, we hope you enjoy it as much as we did making it. Thank you. TIP: MAKE SURE THE VIDEO IS SET TO HD

2019-8-15
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-8-15
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

Great footage, very well put together
2019-8-15
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-15 08:30
Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!

Thanks David, appreciated.
2019-8-15
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

ShermanFlyer Posted at 8-15 09:10
Great footage, very well put together

Thank you, We love Malta and this was the first time we filmed it. It wont be the last time, god willing.
2019-8-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Another great footage! Thanks for sharing this video with us. Nicely done!
2019-8-15
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 8-15 10:17
Another great footage! Thanks for sharing this video with us. Nicely done!

Thank you DJI Tony, it's our pleasure.
2019-8-15
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nicely done.
2019-8-15
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks buddy, appreciated.
2019-8-15
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

M2Wair Posted at 8-15 10:02
Thanks David, appreciated.

You bet....
2019-8-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Awesome video, nice place!
2019-8-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

very expertly done,  thanks for sharing.
2019-8-15
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

jacksonnai Posted at 8-15 21:00
Awesome video, nice place!

Thanks buddy, yes its an awesome place.
2019-8-15
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 8-15 23:47
very expertly done,  thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much, greatly appreciated
2019-8-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

M2Wair Posted at 8-15 23:57
Thank you very much, greatly appreciated

My Pleasure
2019-8-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent clarity in the footage John - great work!
2019-8-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

M2Wair Posted at 8-15 23:57
Thanks buddy, yes its an awesome place.

You're welcome!
2019-8-16
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

A J Posted at 8-16 01:31
Excellent clarity in the footage John - great work!

Thanks Andy, I must admit the dji products we use have impressed me to keep investing in new tech. Sure we had a slight issue with the Ronin S on our trip but I resolved that on our return home with a stable internet connection. It is faultless now, silky smooth and how it should have been.

All the footage we've shared is in my opinion testimony that DJI are leaders in the field so heres to their expansion and continued dominance. I cant fault them.

Wait for the dancer video and stills..... coming soon
2019-8-16
Use props
ShermanFlyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

M2Wair Posted at 8-15 10:03
Thank you, We love Malta and this was the first time we filmed it. It wont be the last time, god willing.

You’re welcome, look forward to more
2019-8-16
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 8-16 02:35
Thanks Andy, I must admit the dji products we use have impressed me to keep investing in new tech. Sure we had a slight issue with the Ronin S on our trip but I resolved that on our return home with a stable internet connection. It is faultless now, silky smooth and how it should have been.

All the footage we've shared is in my opinion testimony that DJI are leaders in the field so heres to their expansion and continued dominance. I cant fault them.

Always teething problems with most tech mate - DJI do make exceptional products
2019-8-16
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

A J Posted at 8-16 09:35
Always teething problems with most tech mate - DJI do make exceptional products

I blame myself, the morning of the day we flew out I checked each dji product for firmware updates and the Ronin needed an update, so did so. I assumed it would be good and didnt bother checking, my bad. A pogostick on steroids lol thankfully a refresh using assistant when we got back home and bobs your uncle works flawlessly.

Lesson learned, check fw is stable or as far as Miche is concerned a replacement on standby for everything. Oh oh oh So this donkey has more to carry about like. Now  3 ronins, 5 cameras and an assortment of glass, smallrigs, light stands, powerbanks, flash heads, monitors, drones, ipads, macbook, tripods, osmo pocket, charging leads, the list is endless. AND she needs to take it all everytime we go shooting LMAO I'm buying her one of those director chairs so shes comfortable when shes barking orders at monkey boy.
2019-8-16
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 8-16 10:46
I blame myself, the morning of the day we flew out I checked each dji product for firmware updates and the Ronin needed an update, so did so. I assumed it would be good and didnt bother checking, my bad. A pogostick on steroids lol thankfully a refresh using assistant when we got back home and bobs your uncle works flawlessly.

Lesson learned, check fw is stable or as far as Miche is concerned a replacement on standby for everything. Oh oh oh So this donkey has more to carry about like. Now  3 ronins, 5 cameras and an assortment of glass, smallrigs, light stands, powerbanks, flash heads, monitors, drones, ipads, macbook, tripods, osmo pocket, charging leads, the list is endless. AND she needs to take it all everytime we go shooting LMAO I'm buying her one of those director chairs so shes comfortable when shes barking orders at monkey boy.

OMG - that's a huge amount of equipment mate - I struggle a bit with just the Inspire but 3 Ronins and 5 cams is another league
2019-8-16
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

A J Posted at 8-16 23:42
OMG - that's a huge amount of equipment mate - I struggle a bit with just the Inspire but 3 Ronins and 5 cams is another league

Mate, she collects kit like she collects handbags and has something for every possible scenario. She doesn't want to go through the challenges we faced in Malta ever again. So she went on a spending spree with 2 new ronins now added to her toolbox, the cameras and lenses shes constantly adding to. She uses them, I use them what can I say lol.

Every time DJI announces a new product I have heart palpitations, thank god she didnt see a use for the little buggy, the FPV gizmo and neither of us get on with phones so the osmo mobile 3 is a non starter anyway.

Typically, She never showed an interest in fishing, so I'll have to keep sneaking new rods and reels in through the backdoor lol
2019-8-17
Use props
winkiel82
First Officer
Flight distance : 4059806 ft
Poland

Amazing footage, great job.
2019-8-17
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

winkiel82 Posted at 8-17 01:33
Amazing footage, great job.

Thank you, appreciated
2019-8-17
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 8-17 00:39
Mate, she collects kit like she collects handbags and has something for every possible scenario. She doesn't want to go through the challenges we faced in Malta ever again. So she went on a spending spree with 2 new ronins now added to her toolbox, the cameras and lenses shes constantly adding to. She uses them, I use them what can I say lol.

Every time DJI announces a new product I have heart palpitations, thank god she didnt see a use for the little buggy, the FPV gizmo and neither of us get on with phones so the osmo mobile 3 is a non starter anyway.

Wait for the Inspire 3 then mate hahahahaha
2019-8-17
Use props
winkiel82
First Officer
Flight distance : 4059806 ft
Poland

M2Wair Posted at 8-17 02:58
Thank you, appreciated

You're welcome
2019-8-17
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

A J Posted at 8-17 03:02
Wait for the Inspire 3 then mate hahahahaha

If they release an inspire 3....... its mine lol
2019-8-17
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 8-17 06:53
If they release an inspire 3....... its mine lol

Nothing confirmed of course mate but I hope they do.
2019-8-17
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

A J Posted at 8-17 07:16
Nothing confirmed of course mate but I hope they do.

I think im going to invest in a mavic 2 pro for when we travel overseas. Which looks like frequently, Italy next followed by Sardinia. I like pasta so win win
2019-8-17
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 8-17 10:02
I think im going to invest in a mavic 2 pro for when we travel overseas. Which looks like frequently, Italy next followed by Sardinia. I like pasta so win win

Be sure to explore Rome mate (on foot) - beautiful city. I rate the M2P very highly - my favourite of the personal drones by far.  
2019-8-17
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

Our destination is on the outskirts of Florence and it's just a short drive down to Rome if we have time. I would like to see Vatican City and film it. We are in talks with an Italian ballet dancer so maybe work with her on a second ballet shoot in Rome woooohooo and stuff myself with pasta and beer.
2019-8-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

M2Wair Posted at 8-15 11:37
Thank you DJI Tony, it's our pleasure.

You're most welcome. Cheers!
2019-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules