Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pahntom 4 pro+ firmware update error
672 3 2019-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tygrysek1200
lvl.1
Poland

Hello all. Wanting to have the latest soft on my Phantom 4 pro + obisidian drone I have upgraded rc to the newest 1.4.1, dj it to the newest but unfortunately I have a problem with my phantom firmware. Current firmware is 01.04.0602 wanting to update it to version 01.05.0300 or 01.05.0600 in each case and on different computers it stops me for a few minutes at 97% (dji_vision flashing) and restarts but the system still shows me that there is firmware 01.04. 0602. What's most interesting, all firmware down 01.02.0304 or re-flash 01.04.0602 go without a problem. All the time after the update, he asks me to upgrade. I tried updating on dji go, dj asistant and still nothing. Any suggestions?
2019-8-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. There is a possibility that the problem would be the incompatibility of the firmware for both Aircraft and RC. You can try to downgrade first the RC to its previous version then update first the Aircraft using DJI Assistant 2 then after the successful update, update the RC. For you to downgrade the RC, you need to press the icon referring in the image below for about 8 seconds and choose the latest firmware then try again to download the firmware in your SD card and update your Aircraft. After that, you need to update the firmware of your remote controller using a different Mobile device for us to see if there would be some changes. After the successful update for both Aircraft and RC, try to relink them again to see if the problem will still persist. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further isolate the problem. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

2019-8-16
Use props
tygrysek1200
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-16 08:56
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. There is a possibility that the problem would be the incompatibility of the firmware for both Aircraft and RC. You can try to downgrade first the RC to its previous version then update first the Aircraft using DJI Assistant 2 then after the successful update, update the RC. For you to downgrade the RC, you need to press the icon referring in the image below for about 8 seconds and choose the latest firmware then try again to download the firmware in your SD card and update your Aircraft. After that, you need to update the firmware of your remote controller using a different Mobile device for us to see if there would be some changes. After the successful update for both Aircraft and RC, try to relink them again to see if the problem will still persist. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further isolate the problem. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

[view_image]

Hello
I think I wrote something wrong because I have the Pro + version with the monitor (GL300E). In general, RC and AC work flawlessly just a bit strangely, knowing that this is a problem with the firmware update of the aircraft. I did what you wrote, the whole problem is with the firmware update on the aircraft. The dji assistant from the home page does not help, RC also does not give advice, I even tried the phone with the latest dji go It does not update the information that there was an update. Everywhere it shows error 0x02a803. It's probably a software problem because everything works only fear of flying.
2019-8-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

tygrysek1200 Posted at 8-16 10:03
Hello
I think I wrote something wrong because I have the Pro + version with the monitor (GL300E). In general, RC and AC work flawlessly just a bit strangely, knowing that this is a problem with the firmware update of the aircraft. I did what you wrote, the whole problem is with the firmware update on the aircraft. The dji assistant from the home page does not help, RC also does not give advice, I even tried the phone with the latest dji go It does not update the information that there was an update. Everywhere it shows error 0x02a803. It's probably a software problem because everything works only fear of flying.

Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry to know that you still experience the issue. If you already exhausted all the possible troubleshooting steps and still receive the same error. We highly recommend sending the unit int our repair facility for further evaluation using the link below. Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules