Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DOA drone replacement/repair times
2047 14 2019-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xlniko
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232589 ft
Italy

Hello!
I initiated a replacement/repair practice related to a defective Inspire 2 (which it never flew).
I am following the repair process on DJI Repair Process Inquiry, but although it was delivered yesterday to the DOA department (according to UPS tracking) it seems still not received.
I hope that, as this is a professional product, faster routes will be taken than the consumer repair service.
I ask these questions because I need it as soon as possible to start an important job!
Do any of you have any idea of how long this process is going to take?
Thank you!

2019-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi xlniko, I am sorry to know that you received a unit that had a problem. I had extracted your case number by your forum account, the package is waiting for registering to the system, once it has been checked in and diagnosed and replacement has been approved, it may take 2 business days to forward it to our logistics department for ship out. The local team will do the best to get the case sorted out and ship the drone back to you asap.
2019-8-16
Use props
xlniko
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 8-16 19:04
Hi xlniko, I am sorry to know that you received a unit that had a problem. I had extracted your case number by your forum account, the package is waiting for registering to the system, once it has been checked in and diagnosed and replacement has been approved, it may take 2 business days to forward it to our logistics department for ship out. The local team will do the best to get the case sorted out and ship the drone back to you asap.

Many thanks Thor!
2019-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

xlniko Posted at 8-16 23:15
Many thanks Thor!

No problems. I'll also help to keep an eye on the case status.
2019-8-18
Use props
xlniko
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 8-18 19:21
No problems. I'll also help to keep an eye on the case status.

Oh thanks!
I’m a bit worried ‘cause it seems still not arrived, but UPS says it has been delivered on Aug 15th...
2019-8-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

xlniko Posted at 8-18 23:39
Oh thanks!
I’m a bit worried ‘cause it seems still not arrived, but UPS says it has been delivered on Aug 15th...

I am sorry for the delay. Rest assured, I will do my best to help. I'll check with the proper team, once I receive the feedback, I'll keep you updated.
2019-8-19
Use props
xlniko
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 8-19 18:22
I am sorry for the delay. Rest assured, I will do my best to help. I'll check with the proper team, once I receive the feedback, I'll keep you updated.

Your help is much appreciated, many thanks!
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

xlniko Posted at 8-20 02:39
Your help is much appreciated, many thanks!

I had sent you PM about the update, please kindly check. Sorry for the waiting.
2019-8-20
Use props
xlniko
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 8-20 18:47
I had sent you PM about the update, please kindly check. Sorry for the waiting.

Thanks Thor, received a brand new and fully working I2.
Many thanks for your precious help!
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

xlniko Posted at 9-1 22:05
Thanks Thor, received a brand new and fully working I2.
Many thanks for your precious help!

You're welcome, it is my pleasure to help. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2019-9-1
Use props
djiuser_tGWABME7ZHDe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151368 ft
France

Hi Thor,

I just sent a DOA Demand for my FPV goggles that don't work.
Could you please tell me how long it will take to get an answer and then to receive a new product?

Thanks a lot
2021-4-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_tGWABME7ZHDe Posted at 4-29 23:52
Hi Thor,

I just sent a DOA Demand for my FPV goggles that don't work.

Hi there, we are sorry for hearing about the issue. Normally the procedure will be in 5-7 business days without shipment. Thanks and best regards.
2021-4-30
Use props
djiuser_tGWABME7ZHDe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151368 ft
France

Hi Thor,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Hopefully it doesn't take longer...
I received it yesterday and the goggles are not working: Green lines at start, then one black eye and now full black, no image

Thanks for your quick answer.

LB
2021-4-30
Use props
djiuser_zK85ONSJnOnH
New

Argentina

Hello I have an inspire 2 with zenmuse X7 that get sunk for a few minutes in a small lake. We rescue it and it had some lights still on. We took the batteries off and let it dry. What can/should we do? Has anyone been through this before. Any help would be very important to us right now. Thank u very much
2021-5-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_zK85ONSJnOnH Posted at 5-8 07:30
Hello I have an inspire 2 with zenmuse X7 that get sunk for a few minutes in a small lake. We rescue it and it had some lights still on. We took the batteries off and let it dry. What can/should we do? Has anyone been through this before. Any help would be very important to us right now. Thank u very much

Hi, I am sorry to hear that your drone got into the water. I am sorry that we may not suggest continuing flying the water-damage drone for the flight safety concerns. And water-damaged drone will not be able to repair because parts of the drone might get rusted and it might cause a potential accident in long-term usage.
As you are located in Argentina, you may try to contact the retailer for assistance, or send an email to our support at http://www.dji.com/support for further guidance.
Thank you for your understanding.
2021-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules