Programming for Battle Mode Wishlist
854 1 2019-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

I have been trying out some programming of the RoboMaster S1 in the context of automating some of the target acquisition and fire control functions. Here are some thoughts I collected along the way, so far:
  • it would be nice to have a "Identify Robot and aim" similar to the "Identify (red heart) and aim"
  • In the Robot info, it would be nice to have the colour of the identified robots' target pads. This would allow a robot to make friend or foe distinction in the target list;
  • the robot should be aware of its own target pad colour, in support of friend or foe determination in a program
  • we should be able to initiate and terminate Autonomous mode from within a program. I find it very restrictive to have to go press the Autonomous Mode button on the Intelligent Controller, especialy in the context of a competitive match where you want to drivers or developers away from the robot when a match begins.
  • it should be possible to start a Custom Skill when the robot is running an Autonomous program
I think all those functions should be possible, given the feature is already found elsewhere in the code, for example line colour determination in the line following functions.

2019-8-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day rhoude57 - YUL. Thank you for sharing these information with us. Let me forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further development of DJI and of the DJI Robomaster S1. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules