Is this normal, need some advice
1211 21 2019-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D-Rosin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76135 ft
United States

I have 8 months left on my insurance from Best buy, I use Samsung S7 to fly my drone, it's my cellphone, but the picture always changes on me, one person said that it's the drone Camera. Not my cellphone. What do you guys think? If it's the drone, then I will be getting it replaced with a new one, but I need some experts advice and opinions.
Screenshot_20190816-163323.jpg
Screenshot_20190816-163237.jpg
screen_f58544994a82fe8a_1565998308000.jpg
2019-8-16
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

It's not fun to fly my drone no more, I can't see .... This happens every 1-2 mins
2019-8-16
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

D-Rosin Posted at 8-16 16:20
It's not fun to fly my drone no more, I can't see .... This happens every 1-2 mins

First re-link the drone and the controller and use the lover middle USB port on controller.
I have used Samsung S7 for last two years and is has no problem on Go 4 or Pilot app with Mavic Pro.
2019-8-16
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

G_Sig Posted at 8-16 16:34
First re-link the drone and the controller and use the lover middle USB port on controller.
I have used Samsung S7 for last two years and is has no problem on Go 4 or Pilot app with Mavic Pro.

well if you have the same phone with no problem for 2 yrs it might be my drone
how do i relink drone & controler?
Not sure what is Pilot app, but all i have is dji go 4 app
2019-8-16
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Iceland

D-Rosin Posted at 8-16 16:43
well if you have the same phone with no problem for 2 yrs it might be my drone
how do i relink drone & controler?
Not sure what is Pilot app, but all i have is dji go 4 app

To link RC

Dji Pilot app is just other app for drones.
That app has waypoints and just basic flights mode.
It is more for working than fun.
2019-8-16
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

G_Sig Posted at 8-16 17:07
To link RC
[view_image]
Dji Pilot app is just other app for drones.

went on youtube & did it, but i am in a NFZ so i'll let you guys know sometimes tomorrow how it went wen i go fly,
I was playing with the drone in my room tho, even tho its in a NFZ, it did show the screen all blurry 1 time again. But i can not say if its the camera or not

2019-8-16
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Iceland

D-Rosin Posted at 8-16 17:12
went on youtube & did it, but i am in a NFZ so i'll let you guys know sometimes tomorrow how it went wen i go fly,
I was playing with the drone in my room tho, even tho its in a NFZ, it did show the screen all blurry 1 time again. But i can not say if its the camera or not

If you have updated your app lately, run that update again.
Also use this link to see if your phone is set up for Dji Go4.
Dji Go4 on Android
2019-8-16
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

G_Sig Posted at 8-16 17:29
Dji Go4 on Android

its all up to date bro, I have had this problem with my drone for like 10 months now or longer.
2019-8-16
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

G_Sig Posted at 8-16 17:29
Dji Go4 on Android

Look here is my old post about it, about 1yr ago.
still doing the same ..., Today with the same Phone.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-157243-1-1.html
2019-8-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync all your flight records in the DJI Go 4 application and try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem will still persist. Also, can you please try to fly in a different location wherein the location is not in the NO-FLY zone area. In addition, If you have any alternate recommended mobile device there that you can try to use for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-8-17
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-17 10:32
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync all your flight records in the DJI Go 4 application and try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem will still persist. Also, can you please try to fly in a different location wherein the location is not in the NO-FLY zone area. In addition, If you have any alternate recommended mobile device there that you can try to use for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
Ok flight records are sink, So today I calibrated the IMU and compass just for the hell of it. Went to a different park took allot of good shots, but the blurry stuff only happened for a few secs & went away. Here are pics from today
IMG_20190817_163749_644.jpg
IMG_20190817_163831_859.jpg
IMG_20190817_163914_050.jpg
2019-8-17
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Iceland

D-Rosin Posted at 8-17 15:48
Ok flight records are sink, So today I calibrated the IMU and compass just for the hell of it. Went to a different park took allot of good shots, but the blurry stuff only happened for a few secs & went away. Here are pics from today

These photos are good.

2019-8-17
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

After todays flight & playing with setting again on the drone it flew good its been awhile since i been able to fly like this for awhile tho, with out no blurry pictures, But the blurry pics did come in for like 15 secs then stop, tomorrow I will take it out again, after the flight today i resync my flight record & unistall the app & installed the app back to my phone, so lets see how it works again tomorrow.......
2019-8-17
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

Took the drone out today, took some pics & vids
The valley, but I still don't know how to put the DJI logo in the bottom of the pictures, anyone?
org_11afea4f7e919d1d_1566162408000.jpg
2019-8-18
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

What does this mean? And what does it do? It don't work wen I click on it.
DJI Display what's the DJI Display it's asking me to connect?
Screenshot_20190818-153241.jpg
Screenshot_20190818-153246.jpg
2019-8-18
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-17 10:32

what does it mean? the pictures in my last 2 post, I posted about? need help on this one
2019-8-18
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Iceland

D-Rosin Posted at 8-18 14:59
what does it mean? the pictures in my last 2 post, I posted about? need help on this one

You are trying to import video or pictures from other device.
It can bee Crystal Sky or Smart Controller and has to bee connected to your phone or the
device you are using  for the import to work.
2019-8-18
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Iceland

D-Rosin Posted at 8-18 13:45
Took the drone out today, took some pics & vids
The valley, but I still don't know how to put the DJI logo in the bottom of the pictures, anyone?
If you edit the video with the editor in the app it should show the logo like this.

If you edit the video in the apps editor it should show the logo like this.
Have newer put logo in pictures but that should bee easy in most editors.

2019-8-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

D-Rosin Posted at 8-17 15:48
Ok flight records are sink, So today I calibrated the IMU and compass just for the hell of it. Went to a different park took allot of good shots, but the blurry stuff only happened for a few secs & went away. Here are pics from today

Hi, thank you for sharing these beautiful photos. Can you please clarify if you still experiencing the same problem for us to help you further? It seems that the drone is now working great. Please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-8-20
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-20 13:44
Hi, thank you for sharing these beautiful photos. Can you please clarify if you still experiencing the same problem for us to help you further? It seems that the drone is now working great. Please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

If i wanted to upgrade to micro SD card, into the drone, do i need to sync sd card to drone?
2019-8-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

D-Rosin Posted at 8-23 19:43
If i wanted to upgrade to micro SD card, into the drone, do i need to sync sd card to drone?

Hi, thank you for the additional information. If you want to upgrade to SD card you need to set the device storage in the DJI Go 4 application. You may refer to the images below.  Also, all of your files were saved on the prev SD card that you used and we cannot sync it on the drone. Therefore, if you want to copy your prev files from the prev SD card to the new SD card you need to do it manually thru the PC. Should you have other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you!

2019-8-24
Use props
D-Rosin
lvl.4

F..... This ...
ok so i took my drone out today, in a park with lots of tress's and it did this again today pretty bad, and not only was the screen like the above pictures but when moving the camera it lags a few secs behind so its just jumpy
2019-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules