Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Ronin-SC x Fujifilm XT3 | Sample Footage
2582 9 2019-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VSin
lvl.1
Singapore

Quick test of the newly DJI Ronin-SC with the Fujifilm X-T3

2019-8-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done, thanks for sharing
2019-8-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks a lot for sharing
2019-8-17
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Nicely done, great video. Thanks for sharing
2019-8-17
Use props
Sam Video
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just out of curiosity, is your SC balanced correctly? There seems to be a strange bounce when you take your steps while walking. I only ask as my other half loves her Fujifilm XT3 and just broke her Crane Plus and was looking at getting the Ronin SC for it.
2019-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day VSin. Thank you for sharing this wonderful video you have captured from the Jurong Lake Gardens using your DJI Ronin SC. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-8-17
Use props
VSin
lvl.1
Singapore

Sam Video Posted at 8-17 07:33
Just out of curiosity, is your SC balanced correctly? There seems to be a strange bounce when you take your steps while walking. I only ask as my other half loves her Fujifilm XT3 and just broke her Crane Plus and was looking at getting the Ronin SC for it.

It is my first gimbal but I believe yes according to the YouTube video I see online? OIS is also "on"

I understand from the different reading I had online that the gimbal will not get you a 100% stable footage unless you hold it correctly and also do the ninja walk? This is just me walking normally around in the park. I need to practice a bit more and see what works the best.
2019-8-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great video, thanks for sharing
2019-8-18
Use props
safinest3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I think the shots are beautiful. But the gimbal is not stabil. Its bouncing all over the place. I have the same problem with my ronin sc with fuji 23mm. Even when I stand still, the footage is shaky, even though it says balanced excellent on al axis and autotuned and tried adjusting all settings in the app and also resetting settings. Still nothing.

DJI not responding to me. This has ruined two professional shoots for me now. Please can someone help. There is something not right.

2019-12-4
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Captain
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well done.
2022-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now