Cannot update firmware
1195 4 2019-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gamora
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Howdy, I just bought the white goggles today.  I cannot connect them to my M2-zoom.  I can connect them to M-Air with USB and work ok.
I noticed current version on goggles is V01.04.0200.   Looks like I need V01.04.0500 ?   
The issue.. nothing shows up DJI Assistant 2.   When I click on the goggles it does a search then ends like there is no firmware update and just shows my current version.
when I click the refresh circle on the right.. it runs for a few seconds and nothing shows up.
DJI assistant V1.2.5

getting ready to take them back. I mean I can fly them with my Mavic air and Spark, but I want to be able to use them with the Zoom as well.
2019-8-16
Use props
tehgeek72
New

United Kingdom

Hello, Im new here !

You didnt mention what OS / computer you are running ?

Im using a Mac and running v2.0.0 of DJI assistant , so I would check if there is a more advanced version available on DJI's website.

2019-8-17
Use props
Gamora
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Windows10 .  I have tried every DJI assistant 2.  The one from the goggles specific page  V2.0   I get an error code (3-3)
2019-8-17
Use props
Gamora
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

to be specific:    "network error (3-3): please try again"    this is with the Assistant directly from the goggles page
2019-8-17
Use props
djiuser_PXhfdZkKV90w
lvl.1

Sweden

I think the update manager time out way to fast. If you have a bad/slow internet connection the software aborts instead of waiting for the download to continue. I had to hit retry maybe 10-15 times before I had a succesful download!
2019-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules