Build, Customize, and Program Your Own System With DJI’s Latest Tools
2145 7 2015-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Build,Customize, and Program Your Own System With DJI’s Latest Tools
DJI has announced the Matrice 100 flightplatform and Guidance vision detection system - DJI’s newest tools that enableyou to revolutionize the world.

Matrice 100
The DJI Matrice 100 is a fully customizableand programmable flight platform that lets you to turn your ideas and dreamsinto reality. Equipped with DJI’s easy-to-fly technology and optimized for easyprogramming through the DJI SDK, the Matrice 100 is ready to carry any sensors,devices, or cameras that you want to put into the sky.

Guidance
Fitted with ultrasonic sensors and visual cameras, DJI Guidance gives yoursystem the ability to sense and detect obstacles in flight. A series of fivesensing modules continuously feed data into a central processing board,enabling your platform to use this data in real time and even exportenvironmental data via the DJI SDK.

These new tools enable developers, researchers and flight enthusiasts to createsolutions that were never before possible. Shape the world around you with theMatrice 100 and Guidance, and show everyone what you can create.
DJI has announced the Matrice 100 flightplatform and Guidance vision detection system - DJI’s newest tools that enableyou to revolutionize the world.

Matrice 100
The DJI Matrice 100 is a fully customizableand programmable flight platform that lets you to turn your ideas and dreamsinto reality. Equipped with DJI’s easy-to-fly technology and optimized for easyprogramming through the DJI SDK, the Matrice 100 is ready to carry any sensors,devices, or cameras that you want to put into the sky.

Guidance
Fitted with ultrasonic sensors and visual cameras, DJI Guidance gives yoursystem the ability to sense and detect obstacles in flight. A series of fivesensing modules continuously feed data into a central processing board,enabling your platform to use this data in real time and even exportenvironmental data via the DJI SDK.

These new tools enable developers, researchers and flight enthusiasts to createsolutions that were never before possible. Shape the world around you with theMatrice 100 and Guidance, and show everyone what you can create.
Learn more about the Matrice 100.
Learn more about the DJI Guidance.
2015-6-8
Use props
Linolens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

Looking good
2015-6-9
Use props
lucaoms
lvl.3
Flight distance : 599049 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hy Autumn
I' realy interested to develop this platform , but for EUROUSC omologation ( I'm very near to obtain omologation for my I1) I' need to have all tech documentation , of electronic part  and device ( to find this data for inspire was very hard) you think that can I will receive this support by DJI or not?
can you indicate me a name to talk about this ( my first idea it's to have a Matrice100 whit Type certification in europe )
looking forward
PS: Matrice 100 has a carry case?
By

2015-6-9
Use props
shayd93
lvl.3
Flight distance : 247306 ft
  • >>>
United States

So it would be possible to mount two batteries and a Live-feed FLIR camera to find stranded people in Texas?
2015-6-9
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

lucaoms Posted at 2015-6-9 20:44
Hy Autumn
I' realy interested to develop this platform , but for EUROUSC omologation ( I'm very near ...

Hi lucaoms,

My suggestion is that you write to dev@dji.com asking for the permission.
Now I cannot access to these docs but I'll follow up.
2015-6-9
Use props
scott7161
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I like it!  Hope to get to test one out...

Scott

Check out my youtube channel
2015-6-11
Use props
shayd93
lvl.3
Flight distance : 247306 ft
  • >>>
United States

So this drone was meant to be modified and adjustable or be just for app developing and testing,
2015-6-11
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Looks to be a way using of the leftover inspire 1 parts that this company can no longer sell due to plummeting inspire1s.
$3.000.00 .
The FLIR sensor is the same one used in iphones.Just technical enough to get people on the hooks.
Not really a useful tool.
Remember this is the same company that brought you the inspire1s and released the p3 before repairing all of the inspire 1s.

I suggest waiting until this product is on the shelves."Other" companies are taking that route now.
Saw a brand new unit on the shelf at best buy.Pretty soon all competition will strive to distance their business practices from DJI's.
That means better service,standing behind the product,and retail (Brick and Morter) stores.

This company that I am referring to is also offering FlyAway Replacement.DJI will not(I Chose Will Not Because They Can Afford It)  come close to that.
DJI does not even honor the 7 day money back guarantee. They make the dealer pay you back or a credit card dispute.
DJI is a one way street.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Money In Their Pockets.
2015-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules