Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Live Video Streaming from OSMO Pocket
4161 5 2019-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hobie14t
lvl.2
Hong Kong

I would like to know if there is any chance that DJI will update the DJI Mimo APP to include support for live video streaming to Facebook and or Youtube? I don't think this should be difficult as it already exists in the DJI Go 4 APP for the Mavic drones, I know this because I have literally used it in my Mavic Air several times.
2019-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day hobie14t. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment we do not have any information with regards to this information. In addition we will consider this thread as a request. I will forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket and of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-8-17
Use props
Vermifuge
lvl.3
United States

i'm still waiting on this 8 months later.

I know it wasn't promised but DJI could at least provide a the ability to hide the UI for streaming with a 3rd party app like steam labs
2019-8-19
Use props
Prowler9
lvl.1

United States

A lot of has been wanting this for some time now..  
2019-8-20
Use props
BobWinNV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Live streaming on both OP and OA would sure be nice.
2019-8-21
Use props
fans1c0242e5
New
Flight distance : 159698 ft
  • >>>

It’s also been truncated from DJI go and DJI go 4.  What is the issue with live?  Is it a legal reason?  Investor fear of individualizing journalism??
2019-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules