Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 joystick sticks
910 1 2019-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wild Again 8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16142 ft
Canada

Hi everyone, quick question, have you ever had a joystick stick on the I2 remote?

Here are my details. I crashed my drone recently it’s at DJI as we speak, down in Texas. They say pilot error, but won’t elaborate? It was a bit of a traumatic experience so I never looked at that flight log, even though the crash was 2 months ago... still don’t have drone back. Anyways, I looked at the log yesterday. It shows a constant 21% backwards stick command for 4.7 meters over 2 seconds. It does not deviate off 21% at all. I recal this flight very well, drone slammed into my house right in front of me. I wasn’t on any sticks, I watched it buzz right past my head wondering why it isn’t stopping or even slowing down? I panicked as it was about to slam into my big bay front window, I got it to veer off course at the last second and it slammed itself into the siding instead.

In an accidental stick command I’d expect to see the stick input percentage move some, not stay at 21% the entire time. Maybe go up to 22 down to 20 back to 21? It didn’t, it stayed at exactly 21%. The controlor malfunctioned, I’m possotive of this. The chance an accidental stick input stays exactly the same leading up to a crash is nil when the drone is 10 feet in front of the opporator. If a stick stays at the same percentage exactly leading up to opporators very first crash it’s a good bet there was a malfunction.

Has anyone else had an experience like this with an I2?
2019-8-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, was the data analysis performed before you received the quotation? May we have the case number for more details?
2019-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules