Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
compatible with Huawei P30?
344 6 8-17 23:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xc1h
lvl.1

Germany

Does it compatible with Huawei P30? I read that the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 only supports P30 Pro but not P30. Is it same for the Osmo Mobile 3?
If it doesn't, which feature won't work?

Thanks!

8-17 23:39
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello and good day xc1h. Thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the Huawei P30 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Huawei P30  will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since they are not yet optimized with the said DJI gimbal and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

8-18 07:45
Use props
xc1h
lvl.1

Germany

Thank you, but to be honest, the supported models are kind of old. P30 and even P30 pro are not supported... It will be a major buy blocker for me and many other users. I may wait a little bit for the response of other P30 users.
8-18 12:02
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

xc1h Posted at 8-18 12:02
Thank you, but to be honest, the supported models are kind of old. P30 and even P30 pro are not supported... It will be a major buy blocker for me and many other users. I may wait a little bit for the response of other P30 users.

Hi there, please refer to the latest compatible list of Osmo Mobile 3 although Huawei P30 is still not in the list: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf
Hope other users who have the same phone could give you some advice.
8-19 02:18
Use props
xc1h
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-19 02:18
Hi there, please refer to the latest compatible list of Osmo Mobile 3 although Huawei P30 is still not in the list: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf
Hope other users who have the same phone could give you some advice.

thank you!
8-19 09:09
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

You are very welcome.
8-21 05:04
Use props
djiuser_7qI3pnbI26PW
lvl.1

xc1h Posted at 8-18 12:02

I use Huawei P30 with Osmo mobile 3, everything works fine, only video quality with Mimo App is worse, without Mimo app all super..
9-11 04:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules