Osmo cut/not record part of file
454 2 2019-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaBuu
lvl.1
Poland

Hi,

I have problem with files saved on card. I'm using SanDisk Extreme 64GB formated to exFAT. 1 on 20/30 (random) files is broken. Camera don't stop record but file is scraped. Typicali i record short clip under 4GB (no splits). Random files are saved in parts with missing piece. Camera always record begining about 200-500MB (witch is one file DJI_0200), than is missing part about 1-2 minutes of record and rest of file 1-2 GB (second file DJI_0201).
Is it a fault of card or camera? Card was format in camera several times after firmware update and restore settings. It doesn't help.

Does anybody has similar issue? Thank you for advice.

2019-8-18
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

The other day I was filming on a bike ride.  I started and stopped a number of times.  Some of the files were under the 4gig limit and a few were longer.  The longer files all split as you can see in the attached image.  The numbering was automatic.   I think everything I filmed was captured and complete.

Sundisk extreme 128g V30 U3 A2

2019-8-18
Use props
DaBuu
lvl.1
Poland

ff22 Posted at 8-18 07:21
The other day I was filming on a bike ride.  I started and stopped a number of times.  Some of the files were under the 4gig limit and a few were longer.  The longer files all split as you can see in the attached image.  The numbering was automatic.   I think everything I filmed was captured and complete.

Sundisk extreme 128g V30 U3 A2

Automatic numbering and splits work ok, when file is correct record and save. Problem is when camera randomly saved only a part of recorded movie. It can be 1,2,3 minutes with missing middle of file witch is split.
2019-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules