Holy WOW, much better way to fly!
1693 5 2019-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
twinmaker0602
lvl.1
United States

So i have been flying with the racing edition red and black vr headset for a long time now. I absolutely love them and will never get rid of them however, I recently acquired a pair of Vuzix Blade glasses and although a little goofy looking and somewhat heavy on the nose its an unbelievable way to fly. Eyes on the drone and the camera at the same time. It opens up a whole new type of flying. One of the things i have never liked about having my goggles on was that when landing i tend to get a little disoriented and i end up having to take them off anyways so i can land by LOS.

This takes that completely away!!! I would highly recommend getting a pair of these if you can. They are fantastic for a TON of other really cool things but hands down this is my favorite option.
20190818_101359.jpg
2019-8-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your accessory that can be used with our DJI Goggles. Cheers!
2019-8-20
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-20 13:14
Hi, thanks for sharing your accessory that can be used with our DJI Goggles. Cheers!

lol, the glasses are their own device for  displaying, and cost $700
2019-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HereForTheBeer Posted at 8-30 16:53
lol, the glasses are their own device for  displaying, and cost $700

Hi, thanks for the information. I wasn't aware of that, however, it would still depend on our DJI customer if they would like to use third-party accessories. Thank you!
2019-9-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 9-2 08:25
Hi, thanks for the information. I wasn't aware of that, however, it would still depend on our DJI customer if they would like to use third-party accessories. Thank you!

no problem
2019-9-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool - thanks for sharing
2020-9-18
Use props
Advanced