1049 1 2019-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LTrain
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91919 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I recognize that the consumer robomaster device is new but I have some simple requests that would help your early adopters explore and use the device in new ways.

Request 1 - Please enable a blaster setting that allows us to select between infrared and gel beads.
  • Infrared is actually safer. Low level IR radiation poses little to no risk to living things. The gel beads do offer some risk to family pets. An eye strike is possible and having a dog or cat eat the beads isn't a good idea and could result in costly vet bills.
  • Colder weather is coming - taking the robomaster outside won't be an option in a few months.
  • Enabling IR will allow additional innovations with the device.

Request 2 - Please enable an armor setting that allows us to detect infrared hits.
  • Enabling IR will allow additional innovations with the device.

2019-8-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day LTrain. Thank you for the information you have shared and for these requests. I will forward these thread to our DJI designated department for further development of DJI and of the DJI Robomaster S1. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests and information will be implemented. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules