Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Error code 200
1339 2 2019-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans10b139d5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 949619 ft
Italy

Hello everyone some days ago my Gimball and camera doesn't work at first turn on, I've try several times and compared the error 20 on firmware status, I've try to refresh 2 times the aircraft firmware, he works good for 1 flight but now he doesn't work again
Someone he had the same problem?
I think need to send it to dji for guaranteed...
2019-8-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Can you please try to re-insert the USB cable of the Remote Controller; then remove USB cable of the aircraft and SD card; finally restart the aircraft. After this process if the issue will still persist then it appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. You can contact our DJI support team to start up a repair case for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . Thank for your support.
2019-8-18
Use props
Svelgen
lvl.1
Italy

Hello everybody.
I have found the solution to error code 200.
The video signal is transmitted by a cable with 30 very thin wires.
Well ... you need to take apart the drone, the gimball and check that there are no broken wires in the cable.
If the wires are intact, there is most likely a short circuit between the wires that have a thin layer of insulating varnish.
This insulator deteriorates over time and during use, leaving copper wires exposed.
The solution is to spray a thin layer of spray paint between the threads. I leave some photos to better understand the problem.

2022-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules