Music for Video
3374 10 2015-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
javierarai.gmai
lvl.1

Spain

Hi everyone!

I was wondering of what kind of music it is better to use for editing videos like recording a city for example.

Thanks in advance!
2015-6-9
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I like to use piano music but did once go for the Glitch Mob because the video I made on my P2 was so jerky

Here are a some I did with my P2. No P3 videos yet as have had no time to edit them.

Glitch Mob

Piano music

My favourite one:
2015-6-9
Use props
JTS
lvl.1

Spain

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-9 16:29
I like to use piano music but did once go for the Glitch Mob because the video I made on my P2 was s ...

Thanks for sharing! Cool videos

Really like the first video music specially
2015-6-9
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JTS Posted at 2015-6-9 16:37

Really like the first video music specially

Yeah they was the first video I made with the Phantom 2.. The music was used to mask the sharp movements so it looks like it was made to sync with music
2015-6-9
Use props
Hana Minh Tran
New

Vietnam

2015-6-9
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-9 16:47
Yeah they was the first video I made with the Phantom 2.. The music was used to mask the sharp move ...

Reminds me of an old carpentry saying. Sometimes you end up with a "joint" of some kind and it's virtually impossible (or very expensive or very time-consuming, or...).

The saying is: "If you can't hide the joint, celebrate the joint." Make it look decorative and call attention to it instead of trying to make it look like you're hiding it - and didn't do a very good job.

There's certainly been a lot of good ideas and some great results - there must be a lot of Phantoms in the air these days!
2015-6-9
Use props
iamgrantbrown
lvl.3
Flight distance : 110515 ft
South Africa

This guy Kevin MacLeod has some excellent royalty-free music up on his site - you can search for a specific genre and feeling that you trying to convey: http://incompetech.com/music/
2015-6-9
Use props
P4TRI0T
lvl.3
Flight distance : 53645 ft
United States

try a website called betterwithmusic.com
2015-6-9
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

You can also use www.bensound.com
2015-6-9
Use props
coherent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7411 ft
United States

Sonicfire Smartsound works great. It's nice to be able to choose the music type, select specific alterations and then produce a sound track that's timed to your exact start & stop time/lengths. I think to the tenth of a second.
2015-6-10
Use props
MAVIC PRO DJI
lvl.2

United States

Try to use playlist "Vlog Music": https://www.youtube.com/c/RoyaltyFreeMusicNoCopyrightMusic
Royalty free music for YouTube videos and Twitch. At this channel you will find best and new no copyright music with free download and sorted by use, mood , etc. Background music from different sources and rated by popularity!
2018-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules