Phantom 4 Adv probably Defective product
986 3 2019-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Golias
lvl.1

United States

During a normal sunny day with no strong winds or anything, I was flying my P4A around my town and it suddenly collapsed to the ground. I was about to return home in about 30% of the battery and just lost the connection between the rc and the drone, while I was watching the drone crash. Because I didn't know how to handle the crash I was surfing on the internet for a solution, the problem was that I was currently living in Greece but bought the drone from North America. Because the drone came from the USA, it has a USA serial number so I couldn't do anything. After two years i moved to the US, in the two years i learned some abilities about my drone, like that it has the flight logs inside it. I opened and searched the files and found some interesting stuff there, the first flight was all good. After a month or so after i first started flying my drone, a low battery warning came out and the drone started landing in the water, thankfully I was high enough to bring it back home with the sticks, the funny thing is that it was at 30% battery and I had the warning to show up at 15%, after two years I extracted the information from the flights and in this specific flight before the auto landing there was a compass error repeated 49 times, and no errors came out on my screen that day. I didn't give attention to it and though it was a simple glitch. In the flight that the drone crashed there was no errors in the flight log and just stopped recording the flight when it was still in the air, i believe that when it stopped recording then was when i lost signal and the drone fell on the ground.I also found a flight log minutes after the actual crash, that had no gps information and hundreds of compass errors. The most interesting flight log i found was and the oldest one, a flight log TWO years before i bought the drone, gps shows in China with compass errors and a FORBIN error.

I hope that Dji can find a solution for my precious and beloved drone, and it would be an honor to give you as much information as you need.

And i'm so sorry for the spelling, im still trying to learn the English language.

2019-8-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Golias. I am sorry to read what happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. For us to be able to help you further with regards to this matter. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-8-18
Use props
Golias
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-18 13:32
Hello and good day Golias. I am sorry to read what happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. For us to be able to help you further with regards to this matter. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for further assistance. Thank you.

Thank you for the information
2019-8-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Golias Posted at 8-18 14:13
Thank you for the information

You are very much welcome Golias. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2019-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules