Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air battery problem will not charge one blinking light next...
6735 5 2019-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fly less combo
New
Canada

Mavic Air battery problem will not charge one blinking green  light next to the battery on button & when i use the charging unit the unit shows an amber light anyone got a fix
2019-8-19
Use props
fly less combo
New
Canada

My fly less combo is getting lesser by the day , nice one Mavic Air 1 battery down two to go pmsl
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could send us a video showing the problem with the battery of your Mavic Air? If the battery, wouldn't charge, we would recommend contacting our support using the link below for further evaluation of the battery. For additional information, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment and the warranty period of the unit. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-8-20
Use props
Monk32
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50915 ft

[img][/img]
2019-9-25
Use props
AlansDronePics
Captain
Flight distance : 814751 ft

You don't tell us how you use your battery or how old or charged to date.
If you regularly drain your battery to low levels like 20 or less% and perhaps hammer it in sports mode, or it has several hundred charge cycles or been in storage for months without checking state of discharge, or fly in a hot climate and many other battery killing activities, we might have a clue to the problem.
My guess is that the battery charge dropped below the threshold and now won't charge.
Because of the critical nature of batteries in drones, if they fail the drone falls from the sky, even if the battery can be revived it might be unsafe to fly with it. You could still use it as a power bank if it takes a charge. Then the worst that can happen is it catches fire.
2019-10-2
Use props
djiuser_VONTFbaustes
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-8-20 10:09
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could send us a video showing the problem with the battery of your Mavic Air? If the battery, wouldn't charge, we would recommend contacting our support using the link below for further evaluation of the battery. For additional information, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment and the warranty period of the unit. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
Same problem for me.  Appears to be a problem with the charger as the batteries are not fully drained and all the batteries do the same thing.
2021-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules