583 7 2019-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TrippleDelta
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2228182 ft
Belgium

Hi,

Is there a way to export the flight list from the DJI GO 4 app?
I'm not talking about the flight logs, I just need some basic info like time, date, location. Maybe battery percentage at the end of the flight.

Thanks

2019-8-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

I export my flights to airdata.com (last 100 flights are free) and from there each flight can be exported,  I dont think that you can export a big list though.
2019-8-19
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

No, that flight data cannot be exported from DJI GO. You could use a tool like Flight Reader to generate a report (including that data and more) for all of your flight logs.
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The flight records in the DJI Go 4 app can be exported using your computer. I would like to ask what mobile device did you use to fly the drone? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-8-19
Use props
TrippleDelta
Second Officer
Belgium

DJI Tony Posted at 8-19 08:33
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The flight records in the DJI Go 4 app can be exported using your computer. I would like to ask what mobile device did you use to fly the drone? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

I’m flying with an iPhone, logs are already on my desktop but I don’t need all those details.
I was flying in Sweden for 2 weeks and want to put all my flights on my paper log.
Guess I have to go line by line.
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TrippleDelta Posted at 8-19 10:22
I’m flying with an iPhone, logs are already on my desktop but I don’t need all those details.
I was flying in Sweden for 2 weeks and want to put all my flights on my paper log.
Guess I have to go line by line.

May I know if you've managed to review and get the details flight logs? Please let us know for further assistance.
2019-8-20
Use props
TrippleDelta
Second Officer
Belgium

Yes, I managed to get the logs but there was too much info in it. I did it by hand.
2019-8-22
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I haven't found a way to download the file info on the flight logs except that you can share each flight to Facebook, Twitter, and some other applications when you go to the bottom right icon just press that and it will take you to that menu...
2019-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules