623 6 2019-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mauriciiomotta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52484 ft

Brazil

Good morning,
I took off the Phantom 4 Pro + with the bottom sensor off, stopped in the water at 13m and tried using Active Track mode to follow another drone, a Matrice 210 RTK, so the screen froze, I lost the camera image, appeared to "Aircraft Disconnected" message and the drone turned off and dropped into the water.

• Anyone with any similar case?
  • What do you think might have happened?

Thanks a lot.

Best resgards.

Att,
Mauricio Motta
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mauricio. I am sorry for the trouble and to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro+. Since this issue happened on the said drone. I would recommend you contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your understanding and for your support.
2019-8-19
Use props
D2_hunter
lvl.4
United States

ok, i dont know what is the cause of this but this is an educational guess...maybe is has to do with the connection with you and your p4 but i think that the Matrice 210 RTK maybe had interfere with you drone connection or maybe the software was up to date...hopefully you find a solution to this. Again this is an educational guess
2019-8-20
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

D2_hunter Posted at 8-20 16:46
ok, i dont know what is the cause of this but this is an educational guess...maybe is has to do with the connection with you and your p4 but i think that the Matrice 210 RTK maybe had interfere with you drone connection or maybe the software was up to date...hopefully you find a solution to this. Again this is an educational guess

It may be a guess on your part, but none of it is likely. Best thing is to get your flight log and post it here. Go to this link, follow the instructions and come back and past a link here to the log: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2019-8-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2 possible scenarios, battery issue (fell out, under charged, poor connections etc) or Prop issue (blew a prop or bird strike etc), Like Geebax says, a look at the log may shed light on it,
2019-8-20
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to hear about your incident - hopefully everything will be done to get you back in the air quickly!
2019-8-20
Use props
sincabeza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2508911 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

my crashed also in Active Tracking mode, with beeping sensors, just crashed into rock.
2019-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules