Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Truly unsolvable drift problem
1135 6 2019-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drakegore
lvl.1
Portugal

Hey!

I'm having a huge drift problem with my gimbal, even after calibrating joystick and joint angle for a thousand times. Right after the calibration, auto tuning, the gimbal seems to work just fine,  but after some minutes it justs starts moving by itself again. I noticed some strange behavior on the app - joystick sensibility changes while drifting even if I'm not touching the gimbal at all. Every single thing is balanced and calibrated, it worked just fine until a few weeks ago.

Here's a video, watch until the end please:
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Drakegore, sorry for the troubles with Ronin-S, did you perform the System Calibration in the APP by tapping "System Calibration" under "Status"? Was the LED solid green after the Joystick Calibration?
2019-8-20
Use props
Drakegore
lvl.1
Portugal

Hello Mindy,

It's not a SC model but a S. Yes, I did everything I could, all the three lights poped green after the calibration.

Cheers
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Drakegore Posted at 8-20 04:03
Hello Mindy,

It's not a SC model but a S. Yes, I did everything I could, all the three lights poped green after the calibration.

Please reply to my post directly so that I can get the notification and reply timely, it is recommended to send in the device for the evaluation and repair service, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and send in, thank you.
2019-8-23
Use props
Drakegore
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-23 01:06
Please reply to my post directly so that I can get the notification and reply timely, it is recommended to send in the device for the evaluation and repair service, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and send in, thank you.

All right. I'm actually sending the device to Netherlands next week.

Cheers
2019-8-23
Use props
Drakegore
lvl.1

Just letting you all know, Ronin-S came back from Netherlands past week, and still doesn't work. They replaced "attitude board". I really doubt they even tried it before sending, since I figured out the problem again 3 minutes after turning it on. Sending it back again.
2019-9-17
Use props
Drakegore
lvl.1

PS: Only Channel 3 seems to be somehow damaged. I switched from Pan to Tilt and the Tilt axis also started moving by itself, so I suppose it's not a motor problem. While on Channel 1, Pan was behaving just fine.
2019-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules