Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Both batteries dead within 6 months
1319 6 2019-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
manshmedia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50023 ft

India

I am highly disappointed by dji India there is absolutely no warranty or repair for ronin 2 batteries one battery died within 4 months. I thought it was due to climate of - 10c but the second battery died in absolutely fine weather condition.
  And when you call dji India they give no warranty or service for product bought outside India. These are the worst batteries I have ever seen
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi manshmedia, may we have the name of the local repair center? Is it Godawan Media? We also need the serial number of the batteries and your name, email for further support. Please send me PM, thank you. GTScreenshot_20190820_111456.png
2019-8-19
Use props
djiuser_O88zMKNstB3J
New

Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-19 20:04
Hi manshmedia, may we have the name of the local repair center? Is it Godawan Media? We also need the serial number of the batteries and your name, email for further support. Please send me PM, thank you.[view_image][Image]

Hi. For some reason I could not open a thread regarding my problem, so I hope this message will be read by someone of the staff.
I was donated a Phantom 4 pro drone with 4 batteries.
A few days ago, suddenly, one of the batteries refused to charge. At first only one green led was blinking, after a few days I tried again and this time no reaction, all leds stay off.
Any chance I could revive my battery?
Please note that the batteries are around two years old and have been used about twice a month.
Thanks and regards,
Justin
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_O88zMKNstB3J Posted at 8-20 05:50
Hi. For some reason I could not open a thread regarding my problem, so I hope this message will be read by someone of the staff.
I was donated a Phantom 4 pro drone with 4 batteries.
A few days ago, suddenly, one of the batteries refused to charge. At first only one green led was blinking, after a few days I tried again and this time no reaction, all leds stay off.

Hi Justin, sorry for the troubles with the battery,  the battery may become over-discharged if its power is critically low when being put into storage. To avoid this, we recommend that you discharge the battery to between 40% to 65% and store it in a cool, dry space (at an ambient temperature of 22°C to 28°C) when it is going to be idle for more than ten days. Check the battery’s power every three months and fully charge and discharge it at least once. Please perform this routine maintenance to keep your battery healthy.

Please keep charging it for more than one hour, if the issue persists, the only course of action that we can recommend is that you use a new battery.
2019-8-21
Use props
manshmedia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50023 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-21 04:58
Hi Justin, sorry for the troubles with the battery,  the battery may become over-discharged if its power is critically low when being put into storage. To avoid this, we recommend that you discharge the battery to between 40% to 65% and store it in a cool, dry space (at an ambient temperature of 22°C to 28°C) when it is going to be idle for more than ten days. Check the battery’s power every three months and fully charge and discharge it at least once. Please perform this routine maintenance to keep your battery healthy.

Please keep charging it for more than one hour, if the issue persists, the only course of action that we can recommend is that you use a new battery.

Thanks for the reply i have enquired from dji dealer in dubai they say that batteries are only warranted for 6 months so sadly that means i have to dump them and buy 2 new batteries . Its strange they were seldom used one died at - 10 c that i understand dont know what happened to the other.
2019-9-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

manshmedia Posted at 9-16 05:25
Thanks for the reply i have enquired from dji dealer in dubai they say that batteries are only warranted for 6 months so sadly that means i have to dump them and buy 2 new batteries . Its strange they were seldom used one died at - 10 c that i understand dont know what happened to the other.

Sorry to hear that, in this case, I'm afraid you can only purchase another one.
2019-9-17
Use props
DerekYoung
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-9-17 05:48
Sorry to hear that, in this case, I'm afraid you can only purchase another one.

My Mavic Air only charge half way and I've only had these for 1.5 years. These are by far the worst batteries i've ever seen.
2020-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules