463 3 2019-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, does anyone know when stock will available from Apple / Jessops and other partners in the UK please?

Thanks,

Chris
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Chris. Thank you for the inquiry. I would recommend you to purchase the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 from our official online store fro you to be able to be sure to get genuine DJI merchandises including the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and it's accessories. For your reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the official DJI online store for DJI. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/uk/where-to-buy
2019-8-19
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-19 08:33
Hello and good day Chris. Thank you for the inquiry. I would recommend you to purchase the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 from our official online store fro you to be able to be sure to get genuine DJI merchandises including the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and it's accessories. For your reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the official DJI online store for DJI. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/uk/where-to-buy

Thank you DJI Stephen, the challenge is that from the DJI store the delay in shippings for the Combo Kit is "Estimated delivery time: 22-29 working days after payment confirmation" am hoping that one of the approved retailers might have supplies sooner?
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ChrisJG Posted at 8-19 09:06
Thank you DJI Stephen, the challenge is that from the DJI store the delay in shippings for the Combo Kit is "Estimated delivery time: 22-29 working days after payment confirmation" am hoping that one of the approved retailers might have supplies sooner?

You are very much welcome Chris. With regards to the shipping timeframe for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 combo kit. The timeframe will depend on the region where you are located and due to the demand for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 combo kit that is the reason why there is an " estimated delivery time of 22-29 working days after payment confirmation". In addition I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this inquiry from our valued DJI members  who have purchased the said DJI gimbal from Apple/Jessps. Thank you.
2019-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules