Looking for advice/help
617 6 2019-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SIG-FG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 646014 ft
United States

I have thousands of flight hours but primarily outdoors. I’ve been asked to get some footage of our church band for their website. My first indoor test flight was flawless but here’s where the question lies. How can I use  Point of interest indoors without GPS so that I don’t have to manually control the focal point. My  first thought was to use POI  Spotlight but I’m not sure if POI will work without GPS.   Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sidenote I also have litchi and I’m full aware of all the other causes I need to take, like adjusting my return to home etc.   

Mainly, I want to focus on flying and not keeping the camera pointed at my subject.

Thanks in advance.
2019-8-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You will have to do it manually, POI AT are not available without gps and you need good gps. Intermittent gps won’t help.
2019-8-19
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does the Mavic 2 Pro have Tri-Pod Mode?
2019-8-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Watch out for the drone switching to Atti mode if flying inside.
2019-8-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rwynant V1 Posted at 8-19 18:37
Does the Mavic 2 Pro have Tri-Pod Mode?

Yes it has
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would recommend flying the drone in an open area without interferences and the GPS signal should be strong to prevent the incident. Flying in a hazardous environment might cause switching the mode into ATTI. During this mode, the vision system is unavailable or the GPS signal is weak where the drone can't avoid a possible obstacle. Thank you for understanding.
2019-8-21
Use props
Dave67888
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10657192 ft
  • >>>
United States

seems indoor litchi not possible; jmo
2019-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now