Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Oversharpening on the OA
641 2 2019-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ampao
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

Is there a way to control sharpening on the OA? I find the sharpness a little too much. If not, I can still return it.

2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The sharpness can't be adjusted with our Osmo Action, however, we've received the same suggestion from our other customers. This has been forwarded to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-8-19
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

Many agree with you, we are hoping we get a way to control this in the menu with a future FW update. i think current setting for sharpness should be high, and then have a option for medium and low.
I would personally like the same with contrast.

BUT ! no firm knowledge on this, dji dont seem open on what they are working on in firmware or want to implement in the future.
And the SDK for this are not to be have as far as i know, so more nerdy people cant even say if something are possible or not.
you can tear into the FW but the chance of making a mess going that route are high, though some people seem to do well modding firmware in HEX
2019-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules