14319 9 2019-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MalikDixon55
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1387402 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are having a problem installing applications on the DJI Smart Controller, use the link below. Much thanks to CERTIFIED AERIALS for the information: https://www.certifiedaerials.com/info/how-to-install-google-play-store-on-dji-smart-controller
2019-8-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this information to our valued DJI Forum members who use Smart controller. Thank you for continued support.
2019-8-20
Use props
MalikDixon55
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-20 10:34
Hi, thanks for sharing this information to our valued DJI Forum members who use Smart controller. Thank you for continued support.

Not a problem. I figured that it would be nice to know. I was having problems until I had found the site.
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MalikDixon55 Posted at 8-20 15:44
Not a problem. I figured that it would be nice to know. I was having problems until I had found the site.

Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Cheers!
2019-8-21
Use props
edwsy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2138087 ft
Singapore

I just tried this method today. And it didn't work. Says its not a certified product. I've added the ID 4 times. Each time I factory reset and repeated the process. Still I can't use Google Play. I only want to install a file transfer app so I can move stuff easily.

The existing share function doesn't let me move 4K and raw.
2019-11-13
Use props
MalikDixon55
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

edwsy Posted at 11-13 00:25
I just tried this method today. And it didn't work. Says its not a certified product. I've added the ID 4 times. Each time I factory reset and repeated the process. Still I can't use Google Play. I only want to install a file transfer app so I can move stuff easily.

The existing share function doesn't let me move 4K and raw.

I am wondering if you have missed a step. It is an 11 step process that I had to do twice to get it right. Try the process again and let me know how it goes.
2019-11-24
Use props
The Wookiee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8924 ft
Australia

Try this method
https://support.dronelink.com/hc ... pp-on-DJI-monitors-
I am also going to attempt to get DroneDeploy working  I don't want to get it from the PlayStore it may brick the RC, I have another Idea I am going to use lucky patcher on my phone to duplicate the app as a modified APK with play store de-linked and that should if it installs work and be risk free I would just have to manually update it.
2020-10-9
Use props
Samuel Lecorte
New

Cyprus

Hi I have make your procedure it’s not possible put google télécharger 2.0 impossible je refused always I don’t know how make
2020-10-17
Use props
Aviamar
lvl.1

Netherlands

Thanks a lot the install worked great unfortunately instagram keeps crashing :-( and it gives me a warning that also the google store app keep stopping..
2021-1-24
Use props
MalikDixon55
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Aviamar Posted at 1-24 12:52
Thanks a lot the install worked great unfortunately instagram keeps crashing :-( and it gives me a warning that also the google store app keep stopping..

This may be a tad late. Please make sure that you do a firmware update. Then make another attempt at installing the Instagram app.
2021-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules