Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Mobile 3 won't connect
15009 15 2019-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1GULFST
New

United States

My OSMO Mobile 3 showed up today. And I can get it to connect to bluetooth.
Screenshot_20190819-210308.jpg

And when I go to the DJI Mimo App, and try to connect. This is the error that I get everytime. I've tried all the suggestions provided. But the green light keeps flash with out it actually connecting. My phone is a OnePlus 7 Pro.

Screenshot_20190819-210331.jpg

2019-8-19
Use props
1GULFST
New

United States

Quick update, had to reset all my connections on my phone before it would work. That included all bluetooth,wifi, and mobile connections
2019-8-19
Use props
bwpage3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2687 ft
United States

I can only connect to the Mimo APP for 2 seconds, then the phone screw goes blank and asks you to connect again. Tried reinstalled app 3 times, reset bluetooth a bunch of times, still will not stay connected more than 2 seconds before blanking out. Samsung J7 which works fine on my Osmo 1 and 2
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem that you had with your Osmo Mobile 3. However, it's glad that you've managed to fix the situation by restarting your unit. Should you have further concern, please let us know. Cheers!
2019-8-20
Use props
djiuser_ONoiDdkL1hPq
New
Philippines

Had my osmo mobile 3 two days ago. Downloaded DJI mimo app but it crashes as soon as it connects to my phone via bluetooth. Screen goes blank. Tried unstalling & reinstalling the app and the same problem continues. I'm using Samsung A6+. Any advice to fix this problem?
2019-10-21
Use props
fans8e38fe81
lvl.1
Germany

1GULFST Posted at 8-19 18:59
Quick update, had to reset all my connections on my phone before it would work. That included all bluetooth,wifi, and mobile connections

Hiya!
what do you mean by reset wifi or reset mobile connections?

you have to do this every often or what ?
2019-10-21
Use props
slugwurth
lvl.1
United States

I've been having problems on iOS 13 with an iPhone 11. The OSMO acts like it's a new device every time instead of keeping the same bluetooth id.
2019-10-29
Use props
djiuser_7fJocpOdTX4V
lvl.1
Turkey

I'm having the same issue. I am using Samsung Galaxy S10+ and it's listed in the compatibility chart DJI provides. It's really a shame. The hardware is amazing; but the Mimo app is garbage as is and needs an immediate update. Hope DJI figures this out very soon or lots of units will be returned. Not good for DJI's reputation.

Looking forward to hearing from DJI.
2019-11-7
Use props
djiuser_G5RpTTcXtunI
New

Canada

I got my DJI OSMO MOBILE 3 4 days ago, works perfect, but only for about 5-10 minutes and then randomly loses connection with my Bluetooth signal over and over.   What is the problem?  I'm losing footage every time it does this and starting to become very aggrivated.
2019-11-10
Use props
AlanHd
Captain
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_G5RpTTcXtunI Posted at 11-10 09:59
I got my DJI OSMO MOBILE 3 4 days ago, works perfect, but only for about 5-10 minutes and then randomly loses connection with my Bluetooth signal over and over.   What is the problem?  I'm losing footage every time it does this and starting to become very aggrivated.

This is a known issue on android, DJI are working on a fix which we are hoping for next week.
2019-11-10
Use props
djiuser_J4Y9XKBtYjow
New

United States

(Galaxy S9 Plus)
   The bluetooth continually connects/reconnects.  This renders the device useless.  Literally useless waste of money.  Awesome hardware, the couple minute it actually works is great, I love it.  How can you create anything while having this issue.  I paid good money(my end of the deal), the device needs to work as advertised(DJI's of the deal). DJI, please fix this issue, ASAP.  Thanks.
2020-1-4
Use props
Polater
lvl.1

Turkey

is there any solution to reset bluetooth of OSMO MOB 3 ? ((EXCEPT PRESSING 3 BUTTONS ( SHUTTER + M + REC) ))

It does not work to reset by pressing 3 buttons .

Please HELP
2020-4-7
Use props
Polater
lvl.1

Turkey

anybody who can assist?
2020-5-4
Use props
djiuser_eVSxic5oEwtW
New
Netherlands

I'm having problems as of late and for a couple of months, the Osmo worked flawlessly. But now it can't properly connect, all the tips of "resetting connections" do not work (or work for a couple of seconds and then the problem appears again.
And reading this, it seems to be a problem with iOS 13. Seeing that this is a software problem, DJI should try to fix this problem as soon as possible. The new firmware update can't even be installed because of these issues.
2020-5-10
Use props
Ozturner
New
Flight distance : 130971 ft
Australia

1GULFST Posted at 2019-8-19 18:59
Quick update, had to reset all my connections on my phone before it would work. That included all bluetooth,wifi, and mobile connections

Had same issue with my iPhone XR and the switching off Bluetooth and Wifi on the phone and switching back on did the trick and I was able to then connect to the Osmo Mobile 3.
2020-6-9
Use props
iperez_genius
New

Australia

I have the exact same problem. I have a Oneplus 7 Pro.

I have struggled to connect. I did manage once for a few minutes and since then can't connect. The only way I can get the device to show in the app is by pairing outside the app however once in the app it says it can't connect. Shocked that this issue has been around for so long. Seems years!
2021-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules