Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
In Puerto Rico it's always #SUMMER
1039 6 2019-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Euripides
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

https://youtu.be/lzZnMZxWJuA

Hello!

This energetic video presents some of the beautiful places Puerto Rico have.  Thanks to DJI, most of the weekend we (my family and me) get out and explore our Island.  

This short film contains footage made with a Mavic Pro, a Mavic 2 Zoom, a Mavic 2 Pro and an iPhone XS Max in an Osmo Mobile 2. When you are working with different devices, it is important to know each one.  One key is to take your time and configure each one with the best settings that can match each other.  In my case, each Mavic has a different custom configuration in the contrast, saturation and sharpness.  These configurations gives me the oportunity to match each scene as much as possible in post production.  Also, take your time to understand the ND filters.  ND filters can help you to make a more cinematic movements but also they can affect your saturation (so you need to be aware of that).  In my case, I have been almost a year understanting my drones and I know I still need a lot to learned.

When creating your video, try to get the best background music that fits the purpose of your video (what you want to demostrate).  As all videographers say, it is important to plan your video before.  Take the time to imagine the video and how you will make the transitions.  Also, think on what will be the story that you want to share, it will be a roller coster or a dramatic video.  Another hint, don't hesitate to add some sound effects to make the video more vivid.  And at the end, the most important part is to enjoy it...  Remember, is your creation.

Thanks to take your time to read this, and hope you enjoyed the video.

- Euri

2019-8-19
Use props
Mountaindrone
Captain
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

Nice places and good footage !
2019-8-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage
2019-8-19
Use props
Euripides
lvl.1
Puerto Rico

Thank you!
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Awesome footage! Great work. Thanks for sharing.
2019-8-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're welcome
2019-8-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain