Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight distance issues on forum
1969 11 2019-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nixuspix
Captain
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Hi there!
Why can't i get my flight distance to be shown in meters, always in feet.
Second issue is that the flight distance shown under my avatar on forum is not updated anymore. In my DJI Go4 app i have 814km and here only under 800?
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the measurement unit here in DJI can't be changed from ft to meters. For the flight distance, you may sync the flight records in the DJI Go 4 app and relog-in your DJI forum account here to see if there will be changes. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-8-20
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

Hi, DJI Tony!
Just followed Your advice and even logged in from the other browser. Unfortunately stiil the same
2597819 ft shown on forum and about 814 km in DJI GO4 app
2019-8-21
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Tony!
Have done small experiment – just installed DJI GO4 on my iphone 8 and made full sync. Got the correct numbers – 814328m
So the DJI database keeps correct results. Something wrong with reflection to DJI Forum. Please recheck once again
2019-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

nixuspix Posted at 8-21 03:35
DJI Tony!
Have done small experiment – just installed DJI GO4 on my iphone 8 and made full sync. Got the correct numbers – 814328m
So the DJI database keeps correct results. Something wrong with reflection to DJI Forum. Please recheck once again

Hi nixuspix, thanks for getting back to us. We just got an update from the engineers that the issue has been fixed, please kindly sync the flight records again and see whether it works, thanks!
2019-8-22
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

Everything is fixed, thank You so much
2019-8-22
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

Hi there!
It' s not updating again, i mean the forum flight data, though the flight database is updated and all smartphones afe rspectively updated correctly. Please fix it.
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

nixuspix Posted at 8-27 04:53
Hi there!
It' s not updating again, i mean the forum flight data, though the flight database is updated and all smartphones afe rspectively updated correctly. Please fix it.

Sorry for the late response. Just to verify, have you entered your homepage to check again? Does it work?
BTW, please kindly click the reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2019-8-29
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Susan Posted at 8-29 01:51
Sorry for the late response. Just to verify, have you entered your homepage to check again? Does it work?
BTW, please kindly click the reply button under my message so that I can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!

Yes Susan, thank You, now it is corrected again
2019-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

nixuspix Posted at 8-30 07:39
Yes Susan, thank You, now it is corrected again

That's OK. Enter your homepage will sync the flight distance, that's the way it works, no worries. Wish you have a good time.
2019-8-30
Use props
nixuspix
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Susan Posted at 8-30 18:01
That's OK. Enter your homepage will sync the flight distance, that's the way it works, no worries. Wish you have a good time.

Hi Susan, but looks not in my case - login/logout or entering homepage does nothing. Now again i have    2 771 453 ft  actually, but there is no update. How much time this update should take?
2019-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

nixuspix Posted at 8-31 08:34
Hi Susan, but looks not in my case - login/logout or entering homepage does nothing. Now again i have    2 771 453 ft  actually, but there is no update. How much time this update should take?

Thanks for your feedback, our technicians are keeping optimizing the feature in the future.
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules