Still pictures
5600 8 2019-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4Wv8r6E02NZ0
lvl.1

Canada

Can you take stills with the Ronin SC? I have my Sony a7rii mounted on it and I assumed the trigger button of the Ronin would allow to take stills. But it is not. Am I missing something or is there a compatibily issue?
2019-8-20
Use props
jaroslav.adame
lvl.1
Slovakia

I have a similar problem - both of my A7iii and A7Riii can't take stills while trying to do timelapse/motionlapse, etc... so far I have not found a solution for this issue :/
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, Capture Photo is available to Sony A7R II, but Trigger button cannot be used to take the picture, please press and hold the Camera Control button to take a photo. GTScreenshot_20190823_163716.png
2019-8-23
Use props
TalkNoJutsu
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-23 00:37
Hello there, Capture Photo is available to Sony A7R II, but Trigger button cannot be used to take the picture, please press and hold the Camera Control button to take a photo.[view_image]

Awesome I am going to try this with my RX100 m4 today!
2019-8-26
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-23 00:37
Hello there, Capture Photo is available to Sony A7R II, but Trigger button cannot be used to take the picture, please press and hold the Camera Control button to take a photo.[view_image]

Thank you for providing this schematic, it certainly helps to reinforce the muscle memory.
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TalkNoJutsu Posted at 8-26 18:31
Awesome I am going to try this with my RX100 m4 today!

Not sure about RX100 m4 , but you can have a try if you've already purchased Ronin-SC.
2019-8-28
Use props
TalkNoJutsu
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-28 06:09
Not sure about RX100 m4 , but you can have a try if you've already purchased Ronin-SC.

I've tried it with my M4 and I can confirm that taking stills and taking video both work perfectly!

Short press starts video and long press takes stills. Long press also takes multiple shots as long as you hold it down.
2019-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TalkNoJutsu Posted at 8-29 00:26
I've tried it with my M4 and I can confirm that taking stills and taking video both work perfectly!

Short press starts video and long press takes stills. Long press also takes multiple shots as long as you hold it down.

That is great, appreciate your feedback, hope you have a great time with Ronin-SC.
2019-8-30
Use props
TalkNoJutsu
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-30 00:51
That is great, appreciate your feedback, hope you have a great time with Ronin-SC.

The focus motor on the handle actually operates the Zoom function very well.
Sometimes it it wont sync up but it's very easy to get it working again, just need to reset the two.

Need to make sure that you use the Sony multi connector, micro-usb does not work.

Is there a way to enable Power Delivery Pass-Through from the USB port to the camera?
2019-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules