Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ParideM
First Officer
Flight distance : 6103757 ft
  • >>>
Italy

https://youtu.be/5piwd5otdqM

Summer is known as the best time for walks, the sun is shining and the days are quiet, the nature is in its best period.
This video was shot by me between June and August this year, during my weekly rest days to experience nature in my own way.I have planned many destinations and have wished to reach them since this winter because the paths are closed during the rest of the year, observing the weather the day before I evaluated the possibility of reaching a certain destination rather than another.I did everything and always alone, sometimes even betting on my abilities and physical conditions, many goals between 2500 and 3000mt with even 1700mt ascents with a backpack that weighed between 8 and 11kg and hikes 10-15km a day and I'm not an athlete or a climber :-)
The Mavic 2 pro is not the lightest drone, but it is what I prefer over others in the mountains hike for the quality of the camera, reliability, stability, wind resistance, and signal.
I have collected some of the most beautiful scenes and I propose them to you, enjoy!

Locations:
- Eggishorn (mountain) 2927m
- Triftbrücke (bridge) 170m length
- Trifthütte (shelter) 2520m
- Cabane de Moiry (shelter) 2825m
- Gornergrat (mountain-observatory) 3135m
- Charles Kuonen Hängebrücke (bridge) 494m length (yeah it is)
- Aspi-Titter Hängebrücke (bridge) 160m length
- Near Hörnlihütte (3260m) watching Monte Cervino (Matterhorn mountain) 4478m
- Oeschinensee (lake) 1578m
- Berggasthaus Schäfler (shelter) 1925m
- Châteaupré lake and Moiry lake 2500m
- Fenêtre lakes 2500m
- Teysachaux (mountain) 1909m
- Gletscherstube Märjelen (shelter) 2360m

My Equipment:
- Drone: Dji Mavic 2 pro + Polarpro filters
- Camera: Panasonic G91 - Lumix 14-140mm f3.5/5.6 G
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero 7 Black
- Audio: Tascam DR-05X or in camera recorder.
- Editing software: Final Cut pro X, lightroom, photoshop.

- Music: Tony Anderson - the way home (license musicbed.com)

My equipment link

Here we are my strategy about how to fly safe in Switzerland and some tips:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-185241-1-1.html

Useful tips:
Bring filters with you, especially in the mountains or if you visit lakes or you find the snow, I recommend you polarized filters for reflecting surfaces (i use 32/pl also).

Bring at least two batteries with you and make sure you have an empty and capacious SD card, bring with you the charger if you have the possibility to charge the batteries during the night for the next day.

Find a way to make a daily backup of your footages; personally I use a backup unit with a SSD or I make the backup directly on the smartphone microsd card.

Personally I land the drone in the palm of my hand, it is convenient because of the ground (leaves, sand, rough terrain, rock, little space) but I understand that it is not very safe, so bring a landing pad or a landing gear if you like outdoor.

Recommendations:
Inspect your drone before and after each flight, check the entire frame for cracks including the landing gear and props.

Make sure you have sufficient GPS signal and wait for the "Home Point Recorded" message to avoid a fly away, and an adequate RTH altitude setted for a safely return to home.

Always check the weather conditions to find out about wind conditions or if you'll find rain, fog or snow. Cold and high wind drain fast your batteries, and high-altitude winds could generate a "Max motor speed reached" alert which inform you that your drone is in danger due to the strong wind.

Apply a fireproof label on the drone with your full name, address or contact and phone number even if not required in your country, I also applied it on my action camera and I write a message with my infos inside all my memory cards, in case of loss.

DJI_0009.jpg
DJI_0076.jpg
DJI_0673.jpg
DJI_0974.jpg
2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Stunning footage also the images provide was awesome! Thank you for sharing this work to us. Cheers!
2019-8-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Wow, stunning video and capture! Great work
2019-8-20
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-20 14:10
Stunning footage also the images provide was awesome! Thank you for sharing this work to us. Cheers!

Glad you like it Dji Gamora and thanks for watching !
2019-8-20
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

jacksonnai Posted at 8-20 18:24
Wow, stunning video and capture! Great work
Thank you jacksonnai!
2019-8-20
Use props
o_laparoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 753340 ft
Portugal

WOW ParideM! What an amazing collection of photos. Congratulations.
2019-8-21
Use props
manolism
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53035 ft
Greece

Awesome video!!
2019-8-21
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Stunning! Thank you for sharing it. ;)
2019-8-21
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

o_laparoto Posted at 8-21 00:18
WOW ParideM! What an amazing collection of photos. Congratulations.

Thanks a lot!
2019-8-21
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

Thank you so much!
2019-8-21
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Panda Posted at 8-21 00:53
Stunning! Thank you for sharing it. ;)

Glad you like it DJI Panda, thank you so much!
2019-8-21
Use props
Velocity007
lvl.1

India

[url=[img][/img]][/url]
2019-8-21
Use props
djiuser_t1a7ABsLff0T
New

Germany

hii testing forblind
2019-8-21
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Italy

waauuu
well done , I liked it so much
thanks for sharing this stunning video and pictures here with us

Alex
2019-8-21
Use props
smirnoff9969
lvl.4
Flight distance : 582776 ft
Croatia

great video!

but it will be better if you do it in the winter time as well
2019-8-21
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

Wow! Amazing Footage. Lovely Scenery.
2019-8-21
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

AirButterflyDrone Posted at 8-21 04:53
waauuu
well done , I liked it so much
thanks for sharing this stunning video and pictures here with us

Thank you, happy you like it.
2019-8-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool work!
2019-8-21
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

smirnoff9969 Posted at 8-21 06:02
great video!

but it will be better if you do it in the winter time as well

Thank you bro,

Very difficult with this equipment, I should definitely give up the drone or the camera as I did for the Trift Glacier, certainly the bridges and paths that lead to these mountain refuges are not open during the rest of the year. The only way to reach the glaciers is by climbing the alpine paths and I do not have this knowledge. Nevertheless I can make nice videos and hikes even in winter, if you like watching the videos on my channel, last winter I went to the Gornergrat (3135m), on the Summit of the Titlis (3238m), and I unlocked the altitude 3780.3m on the ''Flight record'' on my app Dji filming the Klein Matterhorn, all this must be said approaching me with the funiculars or by train to the points of interest.
  Cheers
2019-8-21
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

AmyMarieBorg Posted at 8-21 06:18
Wow! Amazing Footage. Lovely Scenery.

Thank you!
2019-8-21
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

Many thanks Montfrooij!
2019-8-21
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

So stunning, thanks for sharing....
2019-8-21
Use props
fans91d8879b
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I am a new drone pilot and I am so happy that see shots of this high caliber so encouraging
2019-8-21
Use props
AmyMarieBorg
lvl.3
Malta

Welcome
2019-8-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

ParideM Posted at 8-21 07:02
Many thanks Montfrooij!

You're welcome!
2019-8-21
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

Toedles Posted at 8-21 09:26
So stunning, thanks for sharing....

Thank you!
2019-8-21
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

fans91d8879b Posted at 8-21 09:43
Hi, I am a new drone pilot and I am so happy that see shots of this high caliber so encouraging

Thank you so much for the nice words,  a lot of drone pilots and video makers encourage me every day with their amazing videos, have a nice flight!
2019-8-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ParideM Posted at 8-20 22:49
Glad you like it Dji Gamora and thanks for watching !

You are always welcome ParideM! Cheers.
2019-8-21
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

You’re welcome.....
2019-8-21
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

ParideM Posted at 8-21 01:41
Glad you like it DJI Panda, thank you so much!

You are welcome!
2019-8-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

ParideM Posted at 8-20 22:49
Thank you jacksonnai!

You're welcome mate!
2019-8-22
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
First Officer
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Absolutely beautiful
2019-8-22
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

wow, thank you!
2019-8-22
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

Wow!
Absolutely stunning scenery!
Very well done.
Thanks for adding something special for my old bones to dream about  tonight.
2019-8-23
Use props
ParideM
First Officer
  • >>>
Switzerland

Caspers driver Posted at 8-23 18:52
Wow!
Absolutely stunning scenery!
Very well done.

Very happy you like it, very kind of you, thanks!
2019-8-23
Use props
fakedocs
New

United States

Buy Original,Passport,id cards,Visa,Drivers License,Toefl,Ielts,Toeic,Celta, GRE,GMAT,PTE certificates  We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in  manufacturing forged passports and other identity documents, the best  producers of quality fake documents. With more than 10 million  documents circulating in the world. We offer only original high  qualities of true-false passport, driving license, ID cards, stamps,  birth certificates, international fake diplomas and other products for  a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway  Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands,  South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom.    This list is not complete.   For more information and to order contact us by email or phone.  BUY fake British passports (UK), Americans, Canadians  False identity CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, DRIVING LICENSE  Buy fake birth certificates  BUY FAKE DRIVING LICENSE   We can help you to get BC and IDP certificates without sitting for any exams ,The certificate is registered and can be verified online , you can use this certificate for University admission and any immigration use . The regions we cover are UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait , Bahrain,Jordan,Australia ,Asia,Eu(UK),Canada,South America and Europe .Because the business is risky, very little information is provided to the public and details of the certificates are only provided to paying clients. Our organization is well connected with various invigilators,British council data base managers and test centers ,which enables us to register your scores in any ielts center around the world . All our certificates are original and British Council certified. We do not make fake certificates! If you want to make an inquiry please use below details to contact us .  Contact e-mails:::::::::::docuumentexperts00@hotmail.com   Generalsupport::::::::::::::docuumentexperts00@hotmail.com  Whatsapp::::::::::+1 (512) 843-5095       Feel free to contact us anytime and in any discretion.   Keywords:   buy registered and unregistered ID cards  buy registered and unregistered drivers license worldwide  buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Australian passports,  buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports,  buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports,  buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports,  buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Israel passports,  buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports,  buy registered and unregistered South African passports.  buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,  buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses,  buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses,  buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,  buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,  buy registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports,  buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Australian passports,  buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports,  buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports,  buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports,  buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports,  buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports,  buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports,  buy registered and unregistered South African passports.  buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,  buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses,  buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses,  buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,  buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,  registered Diplomatic passports,and driver license ,id cards etc  buy registered and unregistered Duplicates,and driver license ,id cards etc  buy registered and unregistered USA(united States) passports for sale,  buy registered and unregistered Australian passports for sell,and  driver license ,id cards etc  buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports for sell,  buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,etc.  buy Camouflage passports,   express work permits  IELTS certificate,TOIC ETC  express Canadian citizenship documents  verified id cards  passport registered  Canada Cards  United States Cards  Student Cards  International Cards  Private Cards  Adoption Certificates  Baptism Certificates  Birth Certificates  Death Certificates  Divorce Certificates  Marriage Certificates   Custom Certificates  High School Diplomas  G.E.D. Diplomas  Home School Diplomas  College Degrees  University Degrees  Trade Skill Certificates  Social Security  Validate SSN Number  Driver License  Spy Products  Voice Changers  Listening Devices  Invisible Ink  DMV Record Inquiry  Background Check  Investigate Anyone  visa issues    We guarantee and offer high quality counterfeit bills for the following currencies; EUR – Euro USD – US Dollar GBP – British Pound INR – Indian Rupee AUD – Australian Dollar CAD – Canadian Dollar AED – Emirati Dirham ZAR – Rand CHF – Swiss Franc CNY – Chinese Yuan Renminbi MYR – Malaysian Ringgit THB – Thai Baht WE PRODUCE REAL,REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LISCENCSE FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:  Most documents available passport, identification card, cards, UK, sell,  Online, Canadian, British, sale, novelty, fake, fake, American, united  states, USA,   Italian, Malaysia, Australia, documents, identity, identification,  driver's license,  citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic, nationality etc   buy, passport, identification, British Honduras, UK, USA, US.   USA, Canada, Canadian, International, Visa, IDs cards, document, cards, foreign   Contact e-mails:::::::::::docuumentexperts00@hotmail.com   Generalsupport::::::::::::::docuumentexperts00@hotmail.com  Whatsapp::::::::::+1 (512) 843-5095
2019-8-25
Use props
polyengineer13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1618796 ft
United States

Incredible
2019-8-25
Use props
ParideM
First Officer