Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Intelligent flight modes for Mavic Enterprise Dual
5688 10 2019-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ld85Z4wapaED
lvl.1

United States

Can anybody tell me when IFM is coming for the Mavic Dual? I find it hard to believe that it wasn't included in the Enterprise version of the Mavic 2. If there was ever a drone that could  use tracking or orbit or anything, it would be the one designed for SAR or police work. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2019-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the intelligent flight mode can only be used in the DJI GO 4 app. However, we've received the same request from other DJI Forum members regarding the compatibility of the DJI Go 4 app to the Mavic Enterprise dual to possibly access the intelligent flight modes. For further updates, please pay attention to our official website. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-8-21
Use props
djiuser_ld85Z4wapaED
lvl.1

United States

Thanks Tony. So what have you heard? Is it being talked about internally? Thanks again.
2019-8-22
Use props
djiuser_srooTDK3jVJW
New

DJI Tony Posted at 8-21 09:54
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the intelligent flight mode can only be used in the DJI GO 4 app. However, we've received the same request from other DJI Forum members regarding the compatibility of the DJI Go 4 app to the Mavic Enterprise dual to possibly access the intelligent flight modes. For further updates, please pay attention to our official website. Thank you for your understanding.

A month ago I bought the Mavic 2 Enterprise for all the smart flights I thought it would bring. I use an Ipad for the DJI Pilot and I can't use smart flights because the application doesn't bring them. Looking in the DJI forums I see that I am not the only one with this problem. You have been asked when they would solve this problem and you answer ¨The request has been forwarded to the engineers for review, please note our website for the future update, thank you! ¨ A year has passed and they still haven't resolved it and keep saying the same thing. ¨The request has been forwarded to the engineers for review, please note our website for the future update, thank you! ¨ I don't want to think that I threw away my money when buying this drone From what I have explained I see that you do not care or are interested in doing the update. Can I get my money back?
2019-9-9
Use props
djiuser_srooTDK3jVJW
New

DJI Tony Posted at 8-21 09:54
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the intelligent flight mode can only be used in the DJI GO 4 app. However, we've received the same request from other DJI Forum members regarding the compatibility of the DJI Go 4 app to the Mavic Enterprise dual to possibly access the intelligent flight modes. For further updates, please pay attention to our official website. Thank you for your understanding.

A month ago I bought the Mavic 2 Enterprise for all the smart flights I thought it would bring. I use an Ipad for the DJI Pilot and I can't use smart flights because the application doesn't bring them. Looking in the DJI forums I see that I am not the only one with this problem. You have been asked when they would solve this problem and you answer ¨The request has been forwarded to the engineers for review, please note our website for the future update, thank you! ¨ A year has passed and they still haven't resolved it and keep saying the same thing. ¨The request has been forwarded to the engineers for review, please note our website for the future update, thank you! ¨ I don't want to think that I threw away my money when buying this drone From what I have explained I see that you do not care or are interested in doing the update. Can I get my money back?
2019-9-9
Use props
Zuccar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35148 ft

You are not alone. The Pilot app really needs an update...
2019-9-26
Use props
fans318b80a5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26919 ft
Germany

Zuccar Posted at 9-26 06:53
You are not alone. The Pilot app really needs an update...

I flew my Mavic Enterprise using the DJI GO app successfully on the Cryslsky, including all the IFMs, until I installed the last firmware in October 2019. This killed that possibility, leaving the Pilot app, with all its limitations, as the only app able to fly the Enterprise. Why? This is an artificial limitation! It is obvious that the Enterprise can fly the IFMs if the controller allows it. It looks like some engineer at DJI thinks that he knows better than the users what the users want, need, and can do. This sounds somewhat arrogant. Come on DJI!
2019-12-21
Use props
ReppocMike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1627667 ft
Finland

I use Pilot app with my Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual and Inspire 2. I like to use mapping method for SAR operations and record video. Now that method is only  for photo.
Can You add possibility to use video recording as well? Like It works with Waypoint method.
2020-3-14
Use props
ReppocMike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1627667 ft
Finland

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-8-21 09:54
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the intelligent flight mode can only be used in the DJI GO 4 app. However, we've received the same request from other DJI Forum members regarding the compatibility of the DJI Go 4 app to the Mavic Enterprise dual to possibly access the intelligent flight modes. For further updates, please pay attention to our official website. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Tony
Is there any schedule for adding flights modes to Mavic 2 E ? what about adding recording for area mapping? that is very use full for SAR operations.  
2020-7-29
Use props
Zuccar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35148 ft
Chile

I have the same question...
2020-10-4
Use props
MalcolmKZN
New
Flight distance : 161781 ft